Kidnapped by a firend

Lloyd POV

Tears were rolling down my face, I was so happy. He was here, even with his odd look, it was still him. I wrap my arms around the beast's neck. He snuggling in to me. "How you end up like this?" I asked.

"Don't....know", he spoke in a slow manner, that made it seem like he was unsure of the words.

"Those people did something to you", I said letting go off Kai.

"Kill.." Kai said.

"I know...Morro told me, after I..um" I stopped, not wanting to tell him what I did.

"....burn" I looked at him in shocked.

"You know?" He nodded at what I said.

"H-how did you? You were dead, Morro said you were burned to death", I said he shook his head no.

"Burn....there... own... made me....this" He explained.

"Then..then why didn't you come back sooner. You made me think you were dead, you made all of us think", I looked away from him.

I felt something nuzzle my back. "I didn't...know....how.....you would...... think"

"We...we wouldn't care as ... as along as it you", I said with tears in my eyes.

".....monster....." I heard Kai whisper.

"Your not" I said turning around to face him. He gave me a questioning look.

"Not.... say", he said looking around at the woods.

"Then who?" I said looking around, hearing shuffling in the woods.

"You grab him, you get the beast", I heard in the woods. Kai stepped closer, in a protecting position. It was female voice, Nya, no, Nya wouldn't trust any of the others with orders. A group of people stepped out of the woods. Purple suits and a woman in the middle with bright red hair. Skylor, Kai roared giving him a warning. "Get them" she said as the men beginning to run at us. The last thing I saw was a gun getting plugged in to my face.