The Start

Kai POV
We were all in are cave sleeping, will other than me. We were all in a pile, I had my head on Cole's stomach. Jay and Nya were cuddled next to Cole's side. Cole had his head on Zane's lap. Lloyd was cuddled next to me. I remember when I saved him. I was escaping from the humans who captured me. But then I got a glips inside a tent, a mother and a newly born son. They were dragons, I have heard what happen to captured dragons, it's something with their horns, they cut them off and to finish they cut off their wings. I have to at least save the baby. I walked in and the mother looked up. "Take him, please!" She said to me. I nodded and grabbed the baby "dose he have a name?". She shock her head no. I heard soldiers coming. I ran out of the back of the tent, I didn't stop running until I met up with the others. Lloyd roled over on top of me. Uge I can't move him, he's a light sleeper. I looked up at the others, they were all fast asleep nothing could wake them up accept me.

After a minute I heared gunshots. Oh no there getting close. Lloyd popped his head up. "What's going no?" He asked rubbing his eyes. I didn't answer him but I did wake up Cole. "What is it?" He said but I didn't have to say a thing because more gunshot were fired. Cole woke up the others. I picked up Lloyd and put him on my back. "I'm let's go" Zane said to us.

We ran though the woods. Zane was flying looking for somewhere to hide. Jay and Lloyd were on Cole's and mine back because they can't keep up. Nya was right behind us. We ran but than Zane landed in front of us. "Guy there abandon house mile and to the left" he said descending in to the sky so he could show us the way. We heard more gunshots. Lloyd whimpered and clutched my shoulders. "Lloyd it's ok" I said as we started to run again.

Once we got to the house, I went to the bedroom and lead Lloyd down. I started to but him asleep. "Kai way we move from are home?" Lloyd asked in a sleeply tone. We don't tell Lloyd what really going on, that people are hunting are kind down. "Will we--- um had to because-----" I paused, then it started to rain "because we had to get out of the rain". He nodded, he closed his eyes. He fell asleep, I waited a little bit to see if he was completely asleep. After a little bit, Cole came in cradling a sleeping Jay in his arms "Hey can Jay sleep here?". I nodded and he walked over and lead Jay next to Lloyd. "Ugh why do they have to go though this?" I asked Cole, looking at are youngest. Cole put a hand on my shoulder and said "I don't know but I hope that this ends, so they can have fun with out worrying about someone guning for them". They others came in. We all lead down on the floor. I had my head on Cole's should. Nya was on Cole's other shoulder. Zane lead his head on my shoulder. Before I fell in to a deep sleep, I heard gunshots. They were far away, no worries. 

Yeah new story