Tapped

Lloyd POV

Oh no! Cole been shot! I started freaking out, feeling scared and mad. My wings started to flutter and the anger took over and I ran over, fist flying at Morro. "Lloyd no get back here!?" I heard Kai yell at me. When I was about to punch Morro, he pushed me down and put his foot on me. I tried to get up, but then I felt metal on my forehead. I froze and look at what was on my forehead, a gun. Morro gave me a evil smile than said "You guys either surrender or the little       b!#$&* gets it!". I started to cry not wanting to die. Zane' s wings started to flutter and then he said "we surrender!". He got on his knees and put his hands up. The others did the same. Once Jay got out from under Cole, he did the same too. Guards came out and grabbed us. I yelled for Kai but there was nothing he could do. One of the guards came up to me and picked me up by the horns. They tied chains around Zane so he couldn't fly way. They put muzzles over our mouths so we wouldn't bite them. They took us all away, I was more scared than I have ever been. Cole is hurt, we're getting taken away again, why won't this end.

They thought us in to a cell so we couldn't get away. But they took Cole to get his wounds checks out. I watched as they pulled Cole away, I wise I could scream for him but the muzzle would muffle it. I would have stayed where I was if I didn't here what one of the guards said "we got orders from Morro to break the wings of the dragons and eagle". I ran to Kai, he was sitting down so he sat me in his lap and held he close. I tried to say to him "don't let them do it", but it came out as muffle slurs. The guards came in and took Zane and me. They didn't take the baby, she can't fly. Their going to break are wings. They forced us one are knees, I felt a pair of hands go ond my wings. They yelled "now!".I heared the others muffle screams as I heard the crack of my wings. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

No Lloyd and Zane, sorry I didn't update for a well school. Ugh almost done then I can update more.