Lighting Nature's Sword

Nya POV
"Aw Zane I really really like you too bu--" I got cut off by a lighting flash then a big snap sound. Then something on top of the tent. I got hit by something, knocking me out. The last thing I remember is Zane jumping on top of me to block whatever fell on our tent. 

Kai POV

When we heard the snap me, Morro, and Jay, ran to see what's up. Lloyd and Cole were hurt. We saw that a tree fell on their tent. We lefted up the tree, to find Zane protecting Nya from the tree. Nya was knocked out and had some blood coming from her head. I picked up Nya from unber Zane, I usually won't do this but she hurt, I have to.  Morro helped Zane get up. "I'm going to go get Lloyd you guys go to my tent", Jay said going to my tent.

It was raining harder now, as we went in to Jay and Cole's tent. Jay came in with Lloyd on his back. Morro looked at Nya injury. He grabbed some medical wraps and put it around Nya's head. Zane was ok, lucky the tree was not that big but he is going to have a little trouble walking for a while. Lloyd walked over to me, he was rubbing his eyes. He was felling asleep before this whole thing. He sat on my lap and started to fell asleep. I gave him a kiss on his forehead.  "So what do we do now?" Cole said to himself.

"I wonder the same thing because most of us can't fight right now, but I feel that things are going to get better" I said to Cole.

He smiled at me, he army crawl to us and sat next to me. We was using his arms to hold him up. He was kinda leaning on me but he was trying not to. I put my arm around him to help him sit up more. Lloyd was now asleep and so was Jay. He was leaning against Morro' s  shoulder. I guess Jay warming up to him. Zane was laying next to Nya. The only ones awake is me and Cole. "I think we should head to bed, everyone has all readly" I said pointing at the others.

"Let's hop on the bandwagon" Cole said felling asleep on my shoulder. I then fell asleep to, not even nature's sword can bring us down.

Sorry it's short