Hybrids Attack

Cole POV 

Nya pointed at Jay and Lloyd, picking up heavy rocks and than breaking and than looking for something. Jay' s and Lloyd's hair was doused in dirt and the clothes wrapped and coved in dirt. We were trying to find away to get down. But when Kai noticed Lloyd and Jay, than jumped in off the cliff to them. "Kai!" I yelled starting after them. When I yelled that go everyone's attention. As Kai ran to Lloyd and Jay, me and the others were getting attacked by soldiers in black and purple uniforms. I was clawing and bitting at them. Nya clawing at their heads. Zane flew down grading one or two of them, than flew up and dropped them. As we did this the others hybrids were fighting to try to get free. I than yelled "let's free are kind!"

Kai POV

I landed from jumping down from the cliff and ran to my little baby dragon and the little fox. I ran up to them and hugged them. "You don't know how muched I missed you guys" I said put pick by them up and sipning them around. As I did I heard the small cry of a baby. "Kai what's the sound?" Lloyd asked wrapping his tail around my waist. Than I noticed that all the other hybrids were fighting their way out of this prison. Nobody was going to help, the bady. The sounds was coming from under  a rock. I pointed to the rock and we headed. We all looked in her the rock. It was red and black  baby dragon.

What? What are they going to do now.