Welcome to the Camp

Lloyd POV 

I woke up to Jay cradling me in his arms. We were in a tant, I saw  other hybrids but not my hybrids . I said in a whisper "Jay where's the others?". Jay looked down at me and whispered "I don't know Lloyd, but stay quiet".   I nodded and started to look around. I saw a lot of hybrids, I never seen so many. The silence was broke by someone walking in. It was a boy and a girl. The boy had black hair with a green streak in it and he had ghostly green eyes. The girl had long red hair put up in ponytail and orange eyes. The were wearing about the same thing, a uniform that was black and green. They looked scary, I hide my face in Jay' s chest. The boy yelled "Will I see we got some new people in the camp!". His  voice echoed though the tant. I feel Jay tighten his grip on me. Than the girl speaked "Will they step forward, or are we going to have to do it the hard why!". No one moved for a minute but than Jay spoke up "we are right here!".  He stands up and put me on my feet. I still was hiding my face, in his chest. "Come with us, scumbags!" The boy yelled at us. Jay grabbed my hand and told me to keep my head down. We went out of the tant and in to a other. It was smaller and had a table in it with some chairs. "Take a seat" the scary girl said to us. We sat down Jay still didn't let go of my hand.

That asked us questions, like what's your names and how old are you? I mainly stayed quiet, while Jay answered but something I did. They told us there names, the boy's name was Motor and girl's name was Skylor. Skylor kept looking at me, she scaring me. Once we were done Morro took us back to the tant. "Wlcome to the camp" Morro said with a evil smile.

Nooooooo Lloyd, Jay, stay strong you will be ok.