Respiration Process

Surpise!!!

Holy shit I actually did it, throwback to "respiration process" sksksksks

FxckingAngelic

This story was inspired by your funny comment that had me dying for a good half-hour :)

I was originally joking but... the idea came to me and I've been working on it ever since you left the comment (so for weeks basically. Or... months now I guess??)

So this book is dedicated to you since you kinda helped me come up with the idea (and i love you and I feel like I need to dedicate something to you ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU DEDICATED A WHOLE BOOK TO ME LIKE SIR THAT WAS MY SECRET IDEA FIRST AND YOU BEAT ME TO IT I'M UPSET). I wanted to do something for you for a while now but I didn't know what, so um this is it skskddksdjdjdjc i feel awkward now how is my shyness coming out through wattpad ahhggg.

(You're not obligated to read it btw, I realized that it would've been a better surprise if I had somehow casually asked you for your fav ship and stuff but... I already wrote it weeks ago and you know my love for Jinson so hhhh I'm sorry ☹)

Also I sort of want to change the concept/plot, but I kinda like it and it's kinda cute and I think the title of the story matches it well so I don't wanna change it. I'm sorry if you dislike it or if you feel uncomfortable reading it :(((

Just know that even if you don't read it, I'm not gonna be upset or anything, but remember it was inspired by you :)

ANYWAY ALL OF THAT WAS FOR ONE PERSON SO NOW IMMA MOVE ON AND ADDRESS EVERYONE READING THIS

"Is she already starting a new book omg she updates wayyy too often does she even have a life like sis wtf find a DIFFERENT hobbie plz." - Said no one ever but you all are thinking it and I'm sorry but I'm addicted to writing and posting and you decided to follow me so... sorry.

Um anyway, the only content I think y'all would want to be warned about is drug use and descriptions of asthma/asthma attacks basically. I don't have asthma myself, but everyone else in my family does (like literally EVERYONE else... idk how that happened but I guess god was being generous when he was making me sksksks) so I'm basing my writing on the experiences they've had dealing with it. I'm sorry if it's not totally accurate, but their experience with it may not match everyone else's, as we are all different people, so please keep that in mind.

I usually like staying away from mental and physical health problems in my stories since I myself have not suffered from as many as others have, but I really tried my hardest to think this one through and get as much accurate info as possible before deciding to write and post it. And the storyline isn't really focused on asthma that much (*hint* it's a love story skskssk), so the asthma is only one part of the bigger picture, don't worry about it too much.

Just remember that this is a totally fictional story and it's meant for entertainment purposes; please don't take anything too seriously, thanks :)

Oh also maybe some smut because uh that's kinda my 'thing', but don't worry I'll warn you before it happens in case you want to just read a smut free story lol.

If you feel uncomfortable with anything stated above that's to be included in this story, please just don't read it.

I think that's it though. Things are subject to change as I write this story, so we'll just see where it goes and I'll leave warnings throughout the chapters in case I decide to add anything else sensitive that may upset people.

Other than that... enjoy!!!