"Liam Dunbar, I swear if you don't calm down right now I'll take you right back home." Martha said. Liam turned his head and calmed down. The game started again and Stiles got the ball. He passed it to Kira and she caught it. She started running and weaved her way through the opposing team, throwing the ball straight through the net.

"Fuck it up, Kira!" Rita cheered as the girls cheered. Coach benched her, leaving the girls baffled.

"What the fu-heck, Coach?!" Rita said. Coach shrugged and turned back around. The game continued and this time Liam, Brett, and Garret crashed into each other. Michelle got up at the sound of Brett's cry and rushed to the field.

"You can't be on the field." Coach yelled and the medics looked at her.

"She's family." Brett cried out and they allowed her to walk with them. Brett and Michelle stayed in the locker room, scared that one of the killer were inside. They heard something and Michelle helped Brett up.

"Oh, great. Two in one." Violet smirked. Michelle was thrown aside, knocking her out, leaving Brett on the floor.

"Why are you doing this?" Brett cried out as he crawled.

"Because you're worth a lot of money." Violet said. Rita and Eleanor snuck in with two of Rita's metal bats and watched as Violet tightening the rope around Brett's neck. Eleanor ran and hit Violet with the bat, knocking her out, as Rita checked on it Michelle. Michelle woke up and saw Eleanor taking the rope off of Brett.

"Thank you." Brett choked out.

"We need to take the wolfsbane out of his cut." Michelle said. Rita went to coach's office and found a lighter. She ran to Brett and turned the lighter on.

"What happened?" Scott asked, coming into the locker room. The girls looked at where Violet was laying and noticed she was missing. Violet appeared behind Scott and put the rope around his neck.

"He said we shouldn't try but I've got you. I've got an alpha." Violet said, tightening the red rope. Rita got up with a bat and went to hit her but by the time she got close enough, Violet passed out. Stiles came and looked at Violet who was on the floor.

"Call your dad." Scott said.

"I- uh, alright did. Rita come with me." Stiles said. Rita put her bat down and followed Stiles back to the field where she saw flashing red and blue lights.

"What's going on? Where's Jude?" Rita asked, seeing a body being rolled on to an ambulance.

"Rita!" Penny cried, running towards her.

"What happened?"

"Jude, he was shot." Michelle said. Rita looked at the ambulance who was speaking to Liam. Rita dashed to the ambulance as she saw her brother, struggling to breath.

"Jude!" Rita screeched and tried to get into the ambulance.

"I'm his sister! I'm his fucking sister, he needs me!" Rita screeched, trying to push past. They finally let her in and she held Jude's hand. The emts came in with her as they started driving to the hospital.

"His heart rate is low." One of them said. The machine bleeped slower and slower, making Rita hold her breath each time it didn't beep. It stopped beeping altogether and Rita gasped. The emts rushed to help and pull out the defibrillators.

"Clear!" The emt said and put the two paddles to Jude's chest as Rita started to sob. They did it once more but no response. One of them began writing down the report.

"I'm sorry." The other said to the small girl who was sobbing while hugging her brother's arm tightly. They got to the hospital and pulled him out. She followed them until she couldn't. A nurse told her to sat down and she did as told.

"Rita." Melissa said, Stilinski and some other deputies behind her.

"Can you talk to us?" Stilinski asked, sitting next her. She shook her head as she hiccuped. Parrish looked down sadly at her and went to give her water.

"I'll call your parents." Stilinski said, patting her knee. Parrish came back with water and handed it to her. Rita tried to give him a smile but it didn't work out. Instead she ended up crying harder than before. Scott, Stiles, Liam, and the girls rushed to her, asking where Jude was.

"He passed." Parrish said, making the rowdy teenagers become silent, only the sound of Rita's sobs. Scott went to hug her but she shook her head, not wanting anyone to touch her.

"Avni." Vishal said as her crying mother cling on to his arm. They didn't try to hug her or anything, knowing how she got. Whenever she became sad she wouldn't want anyone to hug her or anything unless it was Jude, but Jude wasn't here anymore.