12

"Rita!" Rita's friend cheered as Michelle slammed her hand on the horn. Rita laughed and waved at them. Penny rolled down the window of the minivan and stuck half of her body out.

"Let's go, bitch! I wanna hug you!" Penny said as Eleanor held onto her so she wouldn't fall out.

"Bye, guys. Don't do illegal shit." Rita said to her brother, Stiles, and Scott. She hugged each of them and started walking away but Scott grabbed her wrist.

"Can I get your number? Just so you can call me if you're ever in danger or something." Scott whispered. Rita blushed but took his phone to put her phone in.

"Can you guys schedule a dick appointment some other time?! I've gotta pee!" Michelle called out. Rita almost dropped her phone and turned to her friends who were laughing. She flipped them of and turned back around. Rita looked up to Scott and saw him blushing causing her to smile.

"Here." She smiled, handing him his phone. He smiled back, amid his flushed face.

"Have fun." Scott smiled. She gave him a quick hug before running to the car.

"That's your wolf boy?! He's so cute!" Martha said as Rita hopped into the car.

"I'm cuter though." Jude said, still leaning on the window. He had started talking Penny, just to see what she had been up to since he last saw her.

"No." All the girls said, except Penny and Michelle.

"You're cuter because you look like Rita and Rita is the cutest." Michelle said, knowing Rita was going to embarrass her because of what she said. She looked back at Rita with a hopeful smile and Rite gave her a sarcastic smile and flipped her off.

"Bye, guys. Have fun." Jude said, sticking his hand in the car for Rita. Rita took it and squeezed it while waving. Julia started driving and the girls laughed and did random stuff.

"Oh! Fuck it up! Fuck it up!" Rita, Eleanor, and Martha cheered as Penny and Michelle twerked to a random trap song playing on the radio.

"Stop, we're going to get pulled over." Julia laughed. Michelle laughed and sat back down, putting on her seat belt. Penny sat back down too but went to get the aux cord. The girls danced and sang along until they got to the mall.

"The school having the junior dance, you should come. You're still apart of the school even though you don't go there anymore." Julia said as they walked into the dress shop. This was their favorite thing to do. They would walk into random clothing stores and try on whatever they wanted and most likely not buy anything.

"Do you think they'd even let me buy a ticket?" Rita asked, looking through the dresses.

"We could buy it for you." Penny shrugged, picking and emerald green dress.

"And if you want a date- like maybe wolf boy- we can buy him a ticket too." Martha said, smirking at her.

"I'd give you the money, though." Rita said.

"Of course." Eleanor said. They each picked out two dresses to try on for their 'fashion show' and went to the dressing room.

"My titties look fabulous." Martha said from her dressing room.

"Mine too!" Michelle said. They waited until each of them had a dress on then stepped out.

"Oh my god! Look at Penny's ass!" Michelle said. Penny shimmed a little and the girls cheered. They took pictures, modeled around, and checked the price tags.

"Oof!" All six girls exclaimed and went back into the dressing room. They came out in their second dresses.

"Um, so this is a no." Julia said, motioning to the bottom of the dress that dragging on the floor.