22

"Rita! Rita, wait up." Kira said, trying to catch up with Rita.

"What, Kira?" Rita replied making Kira jump.

"Don't be mad at Scott- or me- because I might've exaggerated a bit. We didn't kiss he just kissed my forehead, y'know, like Isaac would do to you- so don't be mad because it wasn't a real kiss and he didn't cheat of you." Kira rambled. Rita's face softened now that she knew she misunderstood and nodded.

"Okay. Thanks for clearing it up." Rita said. Kira nodded, smiling and went to her locker. Liam ran up to Rita and leaned on her locker.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to still be in the hospital? Or at least on crutches?" Rita asked, eying him.

"It's fine, now." Liam said. She notices his arm wrapped and her eyes widened. Rita pulled him away from the crowded halls and into an empty classroom.

"Did someone bite you?" Rita asked. Liam's eyes widened and looked around.

"How'd you know?" Liam asked.

"It happened to Jude a while back. Did you see who bit you?" Rita asked.

"Your boyfriend." Liam said. Rita became furious but held it in for later.

"Do you know what it means?" Rita asked. Liam shook his head and she nodded.

"I'm not the one who should tell you but if Jude or my bo- Scott try to talk to you, please hear them out."

"I don't trust Scott. He and his scrawny friend kidnapped me last night." Liam said. Rita shook her head and sighed.

"Do you trust Jude?" Rita asked. Liam nodded, slightly unsure. He knew he trusted Jude way more than Scott. The bell rang and they exited the classroom.

"Take care of yourself." Rita said, hugging him before letting him leave. She saw Scott, Jude, and Stiles leaning on the locker, pretending to be nonchalant. She walked over to them and slapped all three of them upside the head.

"Are you guys fucking insane?!" Rita exclaimed.

"Rita, chill." Jude said. Rita glared at him, making him back down.

"You better have a good ass reason as to why you thought it would be a dandy idea to bite him." Rita said, poking Scott's chest.

"A Wendigo was trying to eat him and he almost fell off the roof of hospital." Stiles said, getting her attention

"And Liam was slipping off, I didn't know what else to do so I bit him." Scott said. Rita didn't look at him, knowing that if she did, her anger would disappear.

"Today's a full moon so you all better help him. If he dies or kills someone or even comes to me with a complaint I'll- I don't know what I'll do yet but it'll be bad." Rita said walked away.

"She's so small but so scary." Stiles said, still rubbing where Rita hit him.

"She gets it from mom. That woman is terrifying when she's pissed." Jude said.

-

"Scott bit Liam." Rita said once the girls answered the Skype call.

"He what?!" The girls all exclaimed, even Angelica who was in the background.

"I know!" Rita said, feeling angry again. Rita heard Jude's door close and went closer to the door to hear what he was saying to mom.

"I'm going to a party at Lydia's lake house." Jude said.

"Is your sister going with you?" Padma asked. Rita opened the door and ran to the living room.

"No, I'm gonna hang out with the girls." Rita said, crossing her arms.