23

"You're coming to the game tonight, right?" Scott asked as Rita stuffed her softball gear into her locker.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world," Rita said. Scott noticed she was struggled and helped her.

"Softball tryouts end like two hours before the game." Rita said, looking up at him.

"I'll be waiting." Scott said. Rita smiled and kissed his cheek as the bell rang.

"See you in history." Rita said, waving at him. The day went by quickly and before she knew it she was heading to the softball tryouts. She saw Liam glaring at Brett and went to control him.

"Liam Dunbar." Rita said, pulling him by his bag. Liam's glare turned into a pout as he looked at Rita.

"It's not the time or place. You already know where your anger has gotten you." Rita whispered. She looked down at his hand that was bleeding and took it.

"Breathe." She said. Scott and Stiles rushed to help. Scott pulled Liam away as Stiles greeted the prep boys.

"Hey, Rita." Brett said, ignoring Stiles completely and sticking out his hand.

"Brett." Rita smiled and took his hand as they did a 'bro hug'.

"You're coming to the scrimmage?" Brett asked. Stiles gave up and patted Rita's back before running off.

"Yeah, Jude's playing tonight." Rita said.

"I'll go easy on him." Brett smirked.

"He won't need it but thanks." Rita said and began to walk away.

"Are any of the other girls coming?" Brett asked, as she watched her leave.

"Yeah, Eleanor's coming." Rita said, knowing he was hoping to see Eleanor. Brett smiled and nodded.

"Good luck on tryouts." Brett said. She gave him a nod and left.

"How do you know them?" Malia asked, as she and Kira began walking with her.

"Don't worry about it." Rita said, knowing that it wasn't their business. She knew him because he was apart of Michelle's pack. She'd met him plenty of times before.

-

"Don't let Michelle out of your sight." Jude told Rita as the girls sat on the bleachers.

"Why?" Rita asked.

"There's a Deadpool full of supernatural people and she's on it. We think that one of the killers are here so just watch out." Jude said.

"Are you on it?" Rita asked. Jude avoided looking at her and nodded. Rita looked down and figured that if Jude and Michelle are on it then Scott and Brett are on it.

"Be careful- and watch out for Brett. He could be on the list too. He's apart of Michelle's pack." Rita said. Jude nodded and gave her a hug before going back to his team. Rita sat next to Eleanor and saw the girls, except Michelle, staring at Brett shirtless.

"Eleanor, you better hop on that shit or I will." Martha said. Michelle slapped Martha's arm.

"Oh I will." Eleanor said, resting her chin on her hand. Brett looked up and waved at the girls. Eleanor became nervous and hid behind Penny's shoulder.

"I might just die. I swear." Eleanor said, squeezing Penny's arm. The game started and they watched intently.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Martha said, watching her little brother throw his helmet of the ground. Stiles and Scott pulled him back.