—-

Zayn walks to their lunch table with Harry and Louis by his side.

"Zayn, I'm sorry about yesterday" Harry apologizes.

Zayn sighs, "Its okay...I think you were right anyway."

Harry pats his shoulder for comfort as they take a seat. Zayn sees something out of the corner of his eye. He turns to see Liam sitting with Niall a few tables over. He scrunches his brows in confusion and looks at Harry and Louis.

"Why is Li sitting with Niall?" he asked.

Harry shrugs. Zayn turns to Louis who is staring at Liam and biting his lip. "Louis, what's going on?"

Louis shifts his eyes to Zayn. He has this worried look on his face. "Nothing."

Zayn rolls his eyes., "Bullshit. Why is Liam sitting over there? I didn't even know he knew Niall."

"I don't know. He just is..."

"Louis, what the hell happened between you two?" Zayn presses.

Louis gives him a hard look. "Nothing, okay? Stop asking."

Harry raises his brows, "Okaaayyy. Both of you are like really stressed and shit."

Zayn and Louis snap their heads in Harry's direction. "Shut up, Harry" they say in unison.

"How about we go out tonight, yeah? It'll be fun" Harry says.

"No, I kinda just wanna stay home tonight" Louis replies.

"I don't feel like it" Zayn says.

Harry rolls his eyes at his friends. "We're going out tonight and that's final. You both are dealing with boy troubles and me as your friend, I am here to help. This new club opened up last week."

Zayn sighs. He knows Harry will get his way. He always does.

"Okay, what's going on betwen you and that guy?" Niall asked.

Liam snaps his head back to Niall. "What do you mean?"

"You keep looking at that guy over there. He keeps looking at you and you both look miserable" Niall says.

Liam sighs and pushes his food around on his tray. "Its a long story. He likes me and I like him. He wants to be with me and I wanna be with him but my parents hate homosexuality so I turned him down. All I can do is think about him. Now that I lost him I...I miss him so much. I just wanna go up to him, apologize and kiss the shit out him. I just wanna be with him, ya know? But its hard. Its sad realizing how much you truly care for someone once they're gone" Liam says.

Niall takes in what Liam just said. He glances at Zayn and sighs. Honestly, he felt something when he kissed Zayn. All he can do is think about him and that kiss keeps replaying in his head. He thinks he likes him but he kinda regrets putting him down. He's fucking scared though. He's never been with a guy. He doesn't know how his family, friends, or peers will take it seeing him with Zayn in a relationship. His mum's already on his back and she doesn't necessarily agree with homosexuality so he feels she'll just hate him more. He's never been good at displaying his feelings either unless its anger.

He glances back at Liam. "Wanna hang out later?"

Liam shrugs, "Sure, where do you wanna go?"

"How about my house?"

Liam smiles, "Alright."

—-

"Come on! Let's go!" Louis drags a groaning Zayn inside the club with Harry trailing behind.

"I'd rather be at home" Zayn says.

"Doing what? Watching Niall?" Louis smirks.

Zayn purses his lips and let's Louis drag him inside.

"Bar!" Louis shouts, running to the bar.

Zayn sighs and looks around the club. He feels a hand on his waist and he turns to a smiling Harry.

"Wanna dance?"

"Sure" Zayn says. Harry grabs his hand and leads him to the dancefloor. Once they're on the dancefloor, Harry places his bum against Zayn's groin and begins to grind. Zayn gulps but puts his hands on Harry's hips and sways with him. They dance to the beat for awhile.

Harry then turns around to Zayn and wraps his arms around his neck. He leans in and begins to place chaste kisses to Zayn's neck. Zayn shudders and tries to pull away but Harry's grip tightens.

"Harry, come on, quit it" Zayn squirms.

Harry leans back and smirks. "What?"

"You-"

"Get the hell away from him" a voice snaps.