Chapter 8

❥ Shawn's POV -

"Shawn I - i think i'm going to fai-n-t" I hear Rose whimper out through my phone.

"Rose I can't hear you? Rose are you ok?" I yell back over the phone.

She doesn't reply. My heart racing and hands sweating. I have no idea what had happened but it couldn't of been good. I turn the car around and start speeding back to her university.

10 minutes later

I arrive outside the university I dropped Rose off at and rush inside, dialling 911 through my phone.

I sit down at a seat i see nearby and wait for the ambulance to arrive. Not even a minute later I hear multiple sounds of phone cameras going off and a bunch of girls squealing and screaming my name, running towards me with their phones in their hands.

"Shawn can i get a photo"

"Omg ur Shawn Mendes"

"OMG I LOVE YOU!!!"

I sigh to myself. I love my fans with all my heart but right now was not the time.

I take photos with each and every one of them and they leave. Right after i head the ambulance arrive and rush over to the dorm rooms. I stay seated, waiting.

A few minutes later i see Rose being carried out on a ambulance bed. She looked unconscious. I panic and run over to the guys carrying her but i also see another guy. He dressed fully black and had tattoos covering all over his body.

He was looking down on Rose.

"Is she okay? what happened?" I ask, scared.

"It seems that she's had anxiety attack. She'll be okay but we have to take her to the ER just in case." he replies back.

"What are you doing here" The guy in the black hoodie says to me.

I look around confused as to if he was talking to me.

"Yeah you" He says again annoyed, looking right into me eyes. "Shawn Mendes right?"

"Uh yeah. I'm just a friend, i dropped her off and she seemed to have had an anxiety attack over the phone to me so i rushed back here and called the ambulance."

He nodded his head, not bothered and didn't really seem to care and walked off.

I wonder who he was

Right then i get a call from Andrew.

"Hey Shawn where have you been? You have an interview in less than 30 minutes get your ass over here."

"Sorry Andrew something came up. I'll be there in a sec."

I hang up and rush back into the car. I really wanted to stay to make sure Rose was ok but it seemed that she'll be fine as long as the doctors have got her.

After the interview

Interview was fine. Same old, Same old. But for some reason throughout the whole interview my mind was only focused on one person.

Rose.

I check my phone which reads 6pm. I have time so i hope back into my car and drive off to the hospital.

I arrive to the hospital and rush up to the front desk.

"I'm here for a girl named Rose." I say quickly.

"Rose, Rose who?" She questions.

dang it i don't even know her last name. Well this is embarrassing.

"Uh i'm not too sure... she got checked in around 2 hours ago?"

She gives me a confused look and types on the computer.

"I'm guessing it's Rose Hill. She's just down the there, door 4" she says pointing down the hallway.

Rose Hill i think to myself. I have to remember that.