Chapter - 20- Ryan

Start from the beginning

She stops right then and there. Her breathing. Her eyes. Her heart. All blank. What am I expecting?

" Why? "

I shrug at first. But I cannot hide it.

I tell."I guess I want to write my all wrong through you. With that I don't want you to live like me, working as a different person altogether when you can have everything that you want. Don't ask me why you because I have no answer to that. These days have changed my thought process a lot. "

I say everything I feel about her. It's strange that I have gotten such a feeling for her in this short span.

Is she really that someone special that they talk about? Is she the one?

Or I am imagining?

Will she turn something like Miranda?

But what? I have her for now. We will see.

" Ryan? "

" Yes. "

"Ryan." She licks her lip, "Will you please take me right in that couch now and make love to me?" She almost begs to me. He legs strain and she squeezes herself a bit.

Condom?

"Angie we.."

"I don't care what we have or not. I will see my doctor after it. Just make love to me."

I stare at her. Of course, I wanted that but I need to stare at this beauty for a moment.

"Do you want to make love to me or not?" She asks quite angrily and impatiently. Her leg now almost one above the other. Is she turned on?

"I want to," I say just as I jump up on her holding her hand to force it up. I take off her shirt as fast as I could and go for her pants.

She fumbled with my pants and shirts. Her fingers touching my body is like a firework that is making me shiver.

I push her pants down and look at her to paint her picture on the canvas of my mind. She isn't shy, nor she is explicit.

She is just here. Only that her presence this naked is really naked and I can see how she has giver herself to me. However I try to find her flinch or trace of doubt in her face and body language, I can't. She really is just here. For me.

"You are heavenly Angelina Hawthorne. You are a wonder. " I say before throwing my pants out if my legs and pushing her on the couch.

She gasps at tye suddenness but gets with my pace soon that we both get us out of our underwear too.

A violent kiss makes us fight for the dominance in which she wins over me to push me and let my guards down. I play along bringing the intensity to a new level as we wondered each other's body.

I hold her waist to put her in place before reaching for her sex. She inhales loudly as I insert my finger into her and run it up and down. My teeth on the nape of her neck biting her roughly.

The more I rubbed her, the more she scratched my back moaning as loud as she can. The passion and love that she showered upon me are unimaginable. I enter her slowly and lose myself almost instantly.

Her eyes dart upon mine as I move in and out of her with a strange but precedented rhythm.

Her parted lips, fast breathing, and rise, and fall of her chest is the most beautiful thing I have seen in the past few days.

What is she thinking?

I can't ask her. All I can do is take her now. I lower down to kiss her as I reach my climax. The in.