Extra

So I decided to add another little chapter of fluff or something cute maybe of them later on in life as a thank you for all of your votes, comments, etc... guys it really means a lot and I love you all so much!!💜

Jimin came walking into the kitchen with a smile on his face. The kids were at school and they all had the house to themselves. They were extremely busy, taking care of pups along with releasing their new album Map of the Soul:Persona. They finally had some free time and as Jimin cook breakfast for the other members and smiled as he felt to arms wrap around his waist. "Yoongs... good morning..." He smiled as Yoongi kissed at Jimin's neck.

Yoongi smiled and let out a playful growl, nipping at the snot on Jimin's neck where their mating mark was. He smiled, leaning back into the touch. "Thank you, Minnie..." Yoongi said softly as he rubbed Jimin's sides and buried his face in Jimin's neck when Jimin turned in Yoongi's arms.

"For what?" Jimin asked and cupped Yoongi's face, making him look at him. "For giving me a family..." Yoongi said and Jimin smiled and how soft Yoongi was being. "You've put up with some shit being with me... But still you stuck by and even when I was being an ass.. You didn't back away from me.." He said and Jimin smiled. "That's because I love you, Yoonie... And you're my mate... It's what I'm suppose to do.." He sis fans Yoongi leaned in for a small peck that turned into a loving kiss.

A few moments later Jimin quickly turned and turned the stove off having heard the bacon sizzling. He finished breakfast and went to get the others. He helped Jungkook lead and very pregnant Taehyung into the kitchen and sit down. "Yah! Why didn't you ask for help?" Jin asked as he walked in with Namjoon following. "Hyung, you needed the sleep... Plus, The kids took the bus as always.. and we have nothing to do so I figured just until they get home.. We can have a day to ourselves like we use to.. Games.. Watching tv... All of us trying to fit on the couch.. we haven't been able to do anything we use to in a while and I wanted to today.." Jimin said and smiled when everyone's ears perked and he saw how Tae's tail wiggled slightly. "That sounds fun, Jimin... What shall we start with?" Namjoon asked and they all smiled before getting a game they use to always play.. It turned out that all the kids were having a sleep over at a friends house so they ended up having the whole day and night to themselves.

It was currently 2am and Yoongi was laying on his back on the living room floor with Jimin laying next the him. They were the only two members awake, the others crashed either on the sofa or recliner. "Jiminie... I love you...." Yoongi said and Jimin smiled as he curled up against Yoongi and kissed his cheek. "I love you too, Yoonie... I love our life... Our kids... I love everything about this... The members.. Their kids... Thank you for taking me home that day..." Jimin said as he traced his fingers on Yoongi's chest.

"Sweetie.... They moment I saw you... I knew you were special.. And I wasn't gonna just leave you... I have loved you since day one, Minnie.." Yoongi said and Jimin smiled up at him and kissed him passionately. "Thank you, Yoonie..." Jimin said and curled up tightly with Yoongi in the floor and they both soon fell asleep. The kids got home the next morning and were jumping on their parents to wake them up. They all woke up with a groan at their kids ranging from 8 to 13 years old. They all had a day full of fun and Tae even went into labor and had his and Jungkook's (hopefully) last pup. It was a boy and they promised to stop their, this being their fifth. But being hybrids, their instincts would and can cause them to want more. Jin and Jimin both stopped after three. They were all happy and healthy and having a breath life. Yes, their were ups and downs but that happens, they just learned how to stay happy no matter what.

~~~~~~~~

Guysssss I love you so much!!!

[Edit 5/28/19]
Guys I really really do appreciate everything
I love all the comments
They make me laugh and uwu
Just
Fuck it
I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART I REALLY DO OMG