Heats and Rutts

Tae helped Jimin to his room, Jimin panting and whining the whole way. Tae knew this was gonna be rough, but Jin and himself would help the best they could.

It wasn't like Jimin had never had sex before, in fact, before Namjoon was mated with Jin and Jungkook and Tae started dating, Jimin would help them out during their rutts. Hoseok and Yoongi are still single, but Yoongi won't let anyone be with him when he's in rutt.

Jimin whined as pain shot through his abdomen, and the feel of slick running down his thighs. Jin hurriedly undressed the boy until he was just in boxers. They weren't going to do anything sexual with him, but they would comfort him.

Tae went to grab a wet rag and water, knowing he would need it. The smell of an omegas first heat was very strong and could even cause omegas to go crazy, but Jin was mated and Tae was easily able to control himself so they didn't have to worry about that.

Tae came back and sat on the edge of the bed to wipe away Jimin's sweat. Jin now was holding the glass of water. Jimin whined again and squirmed, gripping at the headboard and sheets. He was desperate for relief.

Jin cooed comforting words at Jimin, trying to calm him, but he knew that Jimin wasn't going to calm down yet.

        __________

Later on, a while after the sun had gone down, Namjoon called Jin to check on everyone. "Hello..." Jin said as he brushed Jimin's hair out of his face.

"How's everything going?" Namjoon asked, he had Jin on speaker so everyone could hear him.

"Ahh.. well... He's just as you would expect..." Jin said, but then a loud, desperate moan was heard from Jin's side of the phone.

All the alpha shivered, even Namjoon. "u-ughh.... Well... We wanted to check on you guys..." He said and in the background, Yoongi was sitting silently, his eyes wide.

Namjoon and Jin hung up, Jin having to keep Jimin from taking his briefs off.

Namjoon turned to the rest of the alphas, swallowing thickly. "so uhh... I guess you heard how Jimin's doing...." He said and the others just stayed silent.

          ________

Only two days later, Jin called Namjoon. "Hey, it's clear now... Thankfully it didn't last long... Tell the others that dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes..." He said and said goodbye before hanging up.

When the alphas got home, Jimin was sitting at the bar with his legs to his chest and and his arms around his legs, Tae sitting next to him, and Jin just finishing up dinner.

"Hey.... How you doing?" Namjoon asked Jimin as he walked up the the opposite side of the counter to be across from Jimin.

Jimin glanced at Namjoon, "It was terrible..." He said with a small voice. The elder didn't know how to respond. None of them liked seeing Jimin in pain.

"But I got through it.." he said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. He uncurled himself and looked at the others.

Jungkook went to Tae and kissed him softly before sitting down.

Jin soon made everyone's plate and called them to the dinning room table. Jimin got up and went, sitting next to Yoongi.

Yoongi glanced at Jimin and stiffened at how tired the boy looked. He didn't like seeing him like that.

Once everyone was at the table, they began eating. They made small conversation and when they didn't speak, there was a comfortable silence.

Jimin finished eating last, "Anyone wanna watch a movie?" He asked, wanted to spend time with them. "Sure, Jiminie!" Jin said.