Planning pt2

Jimin began waking up early this morning to the feeling of his mate's warmth leaving him. He new it was because Yoongi had to go to the studio.  He didn't move but watched as Yoongi went to get dressed, although all he did so far was put on a different baggy shirt. He was just beginning to get his jeans on when he got a phone call. Jimin was still laying in his little-spoon position, not wanting to move.

Yoongi answered the phone, "Hello?" He asked in his rough morning voice.

"Hello, Yoongi.. Did I wake you?"

"Ummm... no I was just getting ready to come to the studio..." Yoongi replied, confused as to why his boss was calling.

"Oh! Well, the reason I'm calling is because I'm letting you know you don't have to come in today.. stay home and rest. You've been working a lot lately, and we don't want you to over work yourself.. And I will let Namjoon and Hoseok know so don't worry about going to get them.."

Yoongi was surprised, yet happy since he didn't have to leave. "Okay, thank you!" He said and then his boss hung up. Jimin smiled, "What happened?" He asked tiredly and all he got was Yoongi taking his jeans off and throwing his arms in the air. Yoongi let out his cute scream like sound and did a waddle run to Jimin's side of the bed and jumping on him. Jimin giggled as Yoongi wrapped his arms around him and snuggled his face into the back of Jimin's neck. "He said I don't have to come into the studio today.." he mumbled and just tightened his grip on Jimin, who turned in Yoongi's arms to face him. Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin's nose, "I love you..." He said and Jimin smiled. "Love you too.... I was thinking we could make invitations and pick a date for the wedding today.. if that's alright.." Jimin said sleepily.

Yoongi smiled, "Of course! That's a great idea.. it's about time we get married.." he chuckled and brushed Jimin's hair out of his face before kissing the sleepy boy's forehead. It was very early in the morning and Jimin didn't understand how Yoongi could get up so early.

Jimin smiled and blinked a few times, trying to keep his eyes open. He gently leaned forward and pressed his lips against Yoongi's. Yoongi kissed back, but soon pulled away and smiled. "Now, go back to sleep... we have a long day show ahead of us.." He said softly and Jimin nodded before snuggling close to Yoongi and it didn't take lot for him to fall asleep.

__________

Later that morning, Yoongi woke up and noticed Jimin wasn't in the bed. He was still half asleep so he didn't move, but he saw the bathroom light on, then he saw Jimin come out and turn the light off. Jimin only had boxers on and Yoongi smiled, holding his arm out for Jimin to lay back down in their spooning position.

Jimin laid down and pushed himself against Yoongi, smiling when he felt Yoongi's arm wrap around him.

Yoongi began kissing the nape of Jimin's neck softly, earning a small sound from Jimin. He ran his hand slowly up and down Jimin's chest.

Jimin closed his eyes and leaned his head back slightly, letting Yoongi kiss his neck. Yoongi moved to kiss under Jimin's ear right on his scent gland, knowing it drove a Jimin crazy.

Jimin whimpered slightly, his lips parting. He moaned softly when Yoongi's hand went lower and pulled Jimin's boxers off. He gasped at the feeling of Yoongi's hand stroking his member.

Yoongi was already hard, hearing Jimin's little gasps and noises. He nipped slightly at Jimin's earlobe and reached over to the nightstand for lube. He coated his fingers and brought them to Jimin's entrance. Jimin bents his legs slightly to let Yoongi have more access.

The sounds of small pants and kissing filled the room as Yoongi fingered Jimin open. He soon spread live onto his cock and lined himself up with Jimin. Jimin loved this position, mainly because it was very intimate and he felt close to Yoongi. Yoongi liked this position because he could easily kiss Jimin's neck and he was able to find Jimin's prostate so much easier. He slowly pushed in, causing Jimin to gasp and lean his head back a bit. He kissed the side of Jimin's face and began to thrust gently. This was a moment when neither of them wanted to be rough, and they just wanted to show their love.