A new studio

Jimin woke up to see Yoongi up and getting dressed, "Mm... Whatcha doing up so early?" He asked in his sleepy state.

Yoongi smiled and went over to kneel at the side of the bed where Jimin was. "They want Namjoon and I to come into the studio today... And it sounds like I'm gonna be there for a while today..." He said and Jimin frowned. "But today was suppose to ve your day off..." He whined and rolled to lay on his back and stretch.

Yoongi nodded, "I know... But they said if I can finish today then I'll have three to four days off..." He said and Jimin sat up when Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and kisses his forehead, "I'll text you when I can..." He said and Jimin nodded before kissing Yoongi softly. Yoongi smiled and stood up.

Jimin plopped back down into the bed and curled up, it was 6am and Jimin thought it was just too early for Yoongi to have to leave.

Yoongi and Namjoon soon left for the studio. Jimin later got up and went to the kitchen, not able to go back to sleep. He saw him already in the kitchen holding Jiso. "Oh hey Hyung... Why are you up?" Jimin asked and Jin shrugged slightly, "Couldn't sleep... I wish they didn't have to leave so early.. " He said and looked at his baby.

Jimin nodded, "Yeah me too..." he said and Jin got an idea. "You know that spare room in the basement?... Maybe we can change that into a smaller music studio for them.... So they don't always have to leave..." Jin said and Jimin's face lit up. "That's a great idea!" He said and Jin hushed him slightly due to the sleeping pup. He chuckled and said a quick sorry. "when should we start?" Jimin asked.

Jin smiled, "Let me put Jiso in her crib and then we can start cleaning it up.." He said before walking upstairs to put Jiso in her crib.

Jimin smiled and got some stuff to clean and when Jin came back down, they sent to the spare room and began cleaning.

About two and a half hours later, Tae came down and saw them cleaning. "Whatcha doing?... Wow, you two have cleaned this room up pretty nicely.." He said and looked around.

"We're changing this room into a small music studio for the alphas so they dont have to leave all the time..." Jimin said and Tae smiled widely. "Cool! Can I help?" He asked and Jin nodded.

Tae began to help them clean and soon the room was completely empty except for two big desks and a small couch. They all smiled at their work. "Now all we need to do is get a few things and it's done." Jin said and Jimin was already ahead of him, going to get yoongi's computer that he used at home.

Jin did the same, getting Namjoon's computer and a few other things he used.

They came back and Jimin put yoongi's on one desk, Jin out Namjoon's on the other desk. Tae sat on the couch, "All it needs is some added things that they want and they're set.." He smiled and Jimin sat next to him. "yep!" He said happily and tackled Tae out of excitement. They laughed and Jin joined in, the tackle turning into a tickle war.

They were all sprawled out And panting, "Okay.... I surrender..." Jin said as he giggled. Tae and Jimin chuckling as well.

"Let's go make some late breakfast..." Jin said they went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Hoseok and Jungkook soon getting up to eat as well.

____________

The rest of the day was spent just hanging out. It was currently 11pm and everyone was in their rooms, all but Namjoon and Yoongi who were still at the studio.

Jimin was laying in bed barely awake when the door opened, letting in a little bit of light before it closed again. Jimin was laying on his side of the bed facing where Yoongi's side. He felt the bed dip down in front of him, then a familiar scent filled his nose. He smiled and felt Yoongi get close and Jimin cuddled up to him. "How was your day?" He asked and Yoongi sighed contently at finally being home.

"Long... But not too bad.." Yoongi said as he rubbed Jimin's back. He breathed in deeply, taking in Jimin's calming scent. Jimin smiled, "That's good..." He said and yawned.

Yoongi smiled, "Yeah... And i finished... So I get four days off... But right now I'm tired so let's go to sleep and we can have fun tomorrow.. how does that sound?" He asked and Jimin nodded, too tired to speak.

Yoongi chuckled and pulled Jimin impossibly closer before they both fell asleep.

The next day, they slept in. Jimin was excited to have Yoongi home for four days. He slowly woke up and rubbed yoongi's clothes chest in a soothing way to wake him up. He could smell food from Jin making breakfast. "Hyung.... Let's go eat breakfast okay...." Jimin suggested as he sat up and Yoongi groaned, not wanting to get up.

Jimin chuckled, "I'll go eat... You can get up whenever you want.." he said and kissed yoongi's cheek before going downstairs to the kitchen. Yoongi peeked his eyes open to watch Jimin leave. He soon hot up to follow Jimin downstairs.

It surprised Jimin when he felt Yoongi hug him from behind at thw counter. He turned in yoongi's arms and kissed him softly. Jin smiled, "Breakfast is ready..." He said and made plates.

After they ate, Jin stood up. "Okay... Jimin, Tae, and I have something to show you.." He said to Namjoon and Yoongi, causing them to furrow their eyebrows. "Just follow us.." Jimin said and thwy for up to lead Namjoon and Yoongi to the basement.

When they got to the basement, they opened the door and turned on the light, "Tada!!! We fixed up this room for you..." Tae said and Yoongi leaned in behind Namjoon. They smiled as they saw their computers.  "We fixed it up to be a small studio for you so you don't have to leave the house all the time.." Jin said and Namjoon smiled brightly before kissing Jin. Yoongi went to the desk his computer was on and smiled at Jimin, who already had a big smile. "This is awesome! I love it!" He said before hugging Jimin tightly.

The alphas went to the original studio with the omegas to get a few things to bring to the house. They were happy about what the omegas did for them.

They spent most of the day fixing it up to be ready for when they needed it, but the rest of the day for Jimin was spent with Yoongi in their room.

~~~

So guys how do you like it so far?

I'm really happy with the way this is going
Thanks for reading!!<3