Saddness

Jin was in the middle of cooking lunch when he heard Namjoon yelling for him. He made his way up the stairs and before he even got all the way up the stairs, he could smell distress not only from his mate but also from Yinsoo. He broke into a run and came into the room, "What's going on!?" He asked when he saw Namjoon on the floor holding Yinsoo. "I don't know she was fine but suddenly passed out.. Jin I thing there's something wrong... I can smell it.." he said and Jimin came in, hearing the commotion and Jin quickly picked Yinsoo up, "We're taking her to the hybrid-hospital.." he said and began rushing downstairs. Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly went and told Yoongi before helping Namjoon gather some stuff for Yinsoo.

Yoongi followed them all outside, he was staying home since he had to go to the studio later and he would tell the manager why Namjoon would not be able to make it. Jimin gave Yoongi a kiss before getting in the car.

Jin day in the passenger seat with Yinsoo in his lap trying to get her to wake up. The scent of fear, sadness, and worry fill the air from all of them. "She's still breathing... but she won't wake up.." He said quietly and rubbed her back. Namjoon was driving fast to get to the hospital. Once there, they all rushed in and nurses rushed them all back. "We need X-rays, cat scans, and an MRI. We will keep you updated but for now wait in this room.. this will be her hospital room." The nurse said and it took Jin everything he had not to follow them back. An omegas pup was very important to them and being a hybrid, an omega could act out but that's what alphas helped with. Namjoon tried to stay calm to keep Jin calm but he was just as upset as Jin.

Jin sat down between Jimin and Namjoon and put his face in his hands. He sighed and tried to calm down. Jimin rubbed Jin's back and Namjoon kissed the side of Jin's head. A nurse walked into the room with papers to get information, she wrote stuff down as she asked and Namjoon answered. "Is she gonna be okay?" He asked and the nurse took in a breath. "We will try everything we can to help her but we don't know what's wrong yet and we can't promise she will be okay.." the beta said and Jin growled deeply, causing her to flinch. He stood up, "She better be okay or I swear to-" "Jin." Namjoon said using a bit of his alpha tone to calm him down. Jin growled again at the nurse before sitting down and curling up slightly against Namjoon. Namjoon mouthed a sorry and the nurse nodded, understanding. Namjoon wrapped an arm around Jin and glanced at Jimin, who was looking just as worried.

About a long hour later, the door to the room was opened and a bed was pushed in with Yinsoo laying in it. She had IV's in her and oxygen on her nose. Jin quickly moved to her and caressed her face. Namjoon stood up and looked at the doctor. "What's wrong with her?" He asked and the doctor sighed, "I'm not quite sure.. but the rest of our tests should be in soon... I didn't see anything wrong with her X-ray but we're waiting for the others and her blood work.

Namjoon rubbed Jin's back, standing next to him as he was sitting on the bed next to Yinsoo. "How long until the test results come in?" He asked, authority in his voice as the doctor was a beta. "About another thirty minute.. You have a pack don't you?" The doctor suddenly asked and Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows before nodding, "I can tell. You have the authority in your voice, and i can tell he is part of your pack because he doesn't smell like you, but you guys have that pack bond." He said and Namjoon raise his eyebrows, "How can you tell all that?" He asked and the doctor shrugged, "Years of practice.." he said.

Jin sighed, looking st the doctor. "Do you have an idea of what could be wrong?" He asked, his voice no longer angry. There was sadness now. "I think I may be something only hybrids get... Which could be a number of things.. but we'll find out and treat her the best we can." He said and Jin nodded. "Thank you.." He said quietly and looked back to his daughter.

The doctor and nurse left the room and Jimin sat next to him on the bed. "Hey... what made you ask Doc that?" He asked and Jin glanced at Jimin. "It's not good.... I can smell it... I... I don't think she's okay..." he said as a tear slipped down his cheek. Namjoon frowned and wrapped his arms around Jin, kissing the top of his head. Jimin frowned and rubbed Jin's back.