Omegas

So this chapter will have more Namjin in it and it will focus more on the omegas

~~~

A few weeks after the attack from the stray, Jimin had been watching Jin carefully. He had noticed changes in his eating habits, his slight decrease in energy, and his mood swings.

Jimin went to Tae, "Can I talk to you for a second?" He whispered, knowing Jin was just in the other room. Tae nodded and Jimin brought him to Tae and Jungkook's room, but Jungkook wasn't home neither were the other alphas. They had to work at the studio today. Yoongi had begged not to have to leave Jimin, but he had to.

"What's wrong, Minnie?" Tae asked, sitting on the bed. Jimin sat next to him and faced him. "Have you noticed anything..... Off.. about Jin-hyung lately?" he asked, still keeping his voice low.

Tae thought for a minute then nodded slightly, "I've noticed that he's had some mood swings lately... And maybe some others things but those things seem a bit normal." Tae said and Jimin shook his head.

"No.... Usually Jin-hyung does pretty good in practise, but lately he's been more tired and he's eating alot more than normal... And he eats alot..." Jimin explained and Tae bit his lip as he thought.

"Well I didn't think anything of it... But yeah I noticed it...." he said then his eyes widened slightly. "We should talk to him..." he said and Jimin nodded. "I just wanna make sure he's okay... Let's call him in here..." He said and Tae nodded before getting up to open the door.

"Jin-hyung... Can you come here for a minute?" Jimin asked and waited before he heard footsteps. They were slightly nervous because they didn't know what was going on.

"What's up?" Jin asked as he came in. "Can we talk to you for a minute?" Tae asked and Jin nodded, shutting the door even though they were the only ones in the house.

Jimin patted the bed and Jin sat down. The two were sitting side by side facing Jin. They looked at each other before Jimin spoke up first. "We were... Ummm.. wondering if there was something.. going on that we needed to know about..."

"We just wanna know you're okay." Tae cut in.

Jin eyed the boys, not really understanding what they meant. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"You've been acting a little different than usual...." Jimin said softly. He was worried for the elder, not knowing what was wrong.

Tae saw something in Jin's eyes and he could have sworn it was slight fear. Tae furrowed his eyebrows when Jin looked away from them. "Jin-hyung?"

Jin looked at them again, "N-no..... I haven't been acting different... I.... I'm just fine." He said, looking away again.

"Jinnie, you've been eating alot... And you've been more tired then usual..." Jimin said, leaning closer and putting his hand on Jin's to try and comfort him. They could sense fear in Jin's pheromones.

"I always eat alot... You know that." He said and was now staring at the bed.

"Jin-hyung.... Please.... You know you can trust us.." Tae said with a calm voice.

Jin slowly looked up at them and he teared up, "I'm..... I'm pregnant....." He said and a tear rolled down his cheek.

The boys' eyes widened and they looked at each other before looking back at Jin. They suddenly got excited. "Really?! That's amazing! I'm so happy Hyung!" Jimin said and squeezed his hand.

"Hyung, why are you upset?" Tae asked and wiped a tear away from Jin.

Jin sniffled slightly, "I-I haven't told.... Joonie yet.... I'm scared.. he'll be mad at me..." He said between sobs.