Introduction Chapter

This story is all fiction! This is not based on the actual members and is in no way here to offend or degrade them.
I have some restricted content and emotional triggering topics.
If you don't like it then don't read it.

    Jimin came down the stairs of the house he shared with his pack. He was a hybrid and his pack members were as well. He of course was an omega, having presented at a young age. His parents weren't to happy about their son being an omega, but Jimin didn't stay with them much longer.

He was always thankful to his hyungs for taking him in, especially Yoongi, the alpha who found him.

  Once he made it down the stairs and into the kitchen, he found Jin, the eldest and also an omega, cooking breakfast.

"Morning, Hyung!" Jimin exclaimed and sat at the bar.

"Morning, Jimin, did you sleep well?" Jin asked, still cooking what smelled like bacon. Jimin heard his stomach growl.

"Yes Hyung... watcha making?" Jimin asked curiously, moving to stand behind Jin.

"Bacon and eggs.... If the others don't get up it'll just be you and me eating..." Jin laughed.

  Not soon after Jin said that, there was the sound of feet padding across the floor.

"Mmmph..." Groaned the boy who sat at the bar.

"Good morning, Tae!" Jimin said with a bright smile as he turned to lean on the counter across from Tae, the younger omega.

  Tae just gave a small smile with half-open eyes. He was not a morning person at all.

  Jimin chuckled and reached across the counter to pinch Tae's cheek, earning a small squeak from him.

  Jin smiled as he finished another plate of breakfast. "Jimin, can you go wake up Joonie? If we don't then he'll be late to get to work." Jin said as he cracked another egg and put in the pan.

  Jimin nodded quickly and sprinted off to wake up the leader of their pack, who also happened to be Jin's mate.

  Tae was laying his head on the counter when Jin placed a plate in front of him, and a glass of milk.

  Jimin soon came back and sat next to Tae, "Thank you Jimin.." Jin said kindly and Jimin nodded. "No problem!"

  Namjoon came shuffling down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. "Hmmmm.... I smell bacon.." He muttered and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist, hugging him from behind. He rested his chin on Jin's shoulder. "You have to get ready, Sweetie.... Don't want you to be late..." Jin said and smiled at Namjoon's actions.

Jimin smiled, seeing the two. He knew they were very much in love and he wanted the same love they had.

Jin finished cooking the four of them breakfast and they all sat and ate in a comfortable silence. They enjoyed mornings like this, even though not all of them were awake yet. They knew the others wouldn't wake up this early.

Namjoon soon got up to go get dressed and came back, "I'll be back later..." He kissed Jin softly, smiling. "Love you.." He said and Jin smiled before slapping Joon's ass. Joon jumped and glanced back before leaving.

Jimin chuckled, then fell silent but this time there was a tension there. He looked at Jin, then to Tae. Neither one of them noticing.

"I.... I think... I'm going to have my heat soon...." Jimin said in an almost inaudible tone. He had his hands folded in front of him and was staring at the counter.

Jin snapped his head to look at Jimin, "What?! When?" He asked, knowing this would be Jimin's very first heat.

Heats weren't what you would think. For an omega, their heats lasted from four to seven days and they were not fun.