Love

SMUT WARNING

Omg guys I've been listening to Tokyo, Seoul, Forever Rain, and Moonchild on repeat like I cannot get enough<3

~~~

It had been about two weeks since everyone had found out about Jin's pregnancy and when the management found out they were just as happy as the members. Now the only thing was that they wanted the boys to finish up their new choreography and vocals for their up coming songs Idol and I'm Fine(hehe).

They were headed to the studio bright and early. Yoongi was still half asleep as always.

When they got to the studio, Namjoon let their management know. Jin getting water for everyone. They knew to go easy on Jin since he was six weeks pregnant.

They began with the choreography for Idol, everyone keeping a close eye on Jin.

They could see the was tired, and they were almost done with the choreography. He was sweating more then usual and more tired.

Finally they were done and Jin sat down to take a break before the went to do vocals for I'm Fine.

Namjoon went over to Jin with a water bottle and gave it to him. Jin drank the whole thing and thanked Namjoon. "You sure you don't just wanna go home?" Namjoon asked and Jin shook his head. "I'll be okay... Plus, vocals aren't as hard as choreography.." He chickled and kissed Namjoon's cheek.

Jimin smiled at them then saw the rest of the members heading for the recording room, "Ready, Hyungs?" He asked and they got up to follow Jimin.

When it got to Yoongi's part, everyone was hyped even Jin. They all danced and laughed as they finished up.

__________

When they got home, Jin went straight for the couch and he and Jimin sat on the couch watching TV. Hoseok went to his room, Yoongi stayed at the studio to work on some music. Tae and Jungkook went out which meant it was only Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Namjoon at the house. Namjoon went to the kitchen to get make up some ramen since he was hungry.

When he was done, he went to the living room and found Jin laying on the couch with Jimin cuddled onto his side. He smiled and sat in the recliner to watch TV. He turned it down so it wouldn't bother them too much.

Jin stirred slightly and Jimin just draped his arm over Jin. It was normal for this stuff happen since they were a pack. The alphas something found it adorable when they would find their omegas cuddled up together.

Yoongi soon came home, tired and hungry. He walked into the living room, seeing how Jin and Jimin were, then he saw Namjoon passed out in the recliner. He laughed to himself and went over to Jimin and caressed his cheek, "Minnie.... Why dont you help me get them to their room..." He said and Jimin let out a small squeak as he stretched. He was careful not to wake Jin when he got up.

"I'll carry Jin then Namjoon.. then you can help me get them situation in there bed...." Yoongi said quietly and gently picked Jin up. Jimin waited in Jin and Namjoon's room to help get them situated in their bed.

Yoongi soon brought up Namjoon, huffing. Namjoon and Jin were much bigger than himself.

Jimin chuckled and pulled the blankets back. He helped strip Jin of his shirt to put on one of his baggier ones that he liked to sleep in. Jimin smiled when Jin immediately curled into Namjoon's side. Yoongi smiled when Jimin gently rubbed Jin's stomach. Jimin smiled brightly and went with Yoongi out of the room, turning off the light and shutting the door behind them.

Yoongi and Jimin went to their room, Yoongi grabbing Jimin's waste and pulling Jimin to himself. Jimin bit his lip and cupped Yoongi's face. He kissed Yoongi sweetly and Yoongi pushing jimin up against the wall. He pulled Jimin's and his own shirt off, running his hands up and down Jimin body before hooking two fingers into the waistline of Jimin's pants and briefs, pulling them both off in one go. Yoongi stood back up and pinned Jimin to the wall, kissing his neck.

Yoongi lick up near Jimin's scent gland, warning a small whine from Jimin. He smirked and back them up towards the bed. He fell back o to the bed, pulling Jimin with him. Now Jimin was straddling Yoongi's waist and kissing him deeply.

Yoongi squeezed Jimin's thighs and Jimin began moving lower, pulling down yoongi's pants and boxers. Yoongi groaned and looked down at Jimin who was taking yoongi's cock into his mouth. They locked eyes and Yoongi bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. He groaned as he felt himself get hard in Jimin's mouth.

Jimin let out small noises and once he felt Yoongi was hard enough he moved up to straddle his hips again. "Gonna ride Daddy like a good boy?" Yoongi go asked, his ears perking up.

They only are able to show their ears and tails when they aren't in public. Jimin smirked and nodded as he moved to line Yoongi up with himself. Yoongi unexpectedly thrusted up into Jimin, "Ah!" Jimin moaned and put his hand on the headboard for support. He panted as he tried to adjust.

Yoongi smirked and rubbed Jimin's thighs, "Good boy.." He cooed.

Jimin soon began to roll and grind him hips, giving small moans and whispers. He bounced on yoongi's cock and put his hands behind him on yoongi's thighs.

You go bent his legs slightly and began to thrust up into Jimin, grunting and holding onto Jimin's hips. He moaned and Jimin lean down to kiss him.

Yoongi bit Jimin's bottom lip and moaned slightly in a higher tone, indicating he was close. Jimin moved his hips faster and tried not to be too loud, not wanting to wake up Jin and Namjoon.

Soon, Jimin was cumming, moaning and clenching on Yoongi's dick. Yoongi came soon after with a grunt and faltering hips.

As Jimin came down from his high, Yoongi lifted him up then laid him down next to himself. He got up to go get a wet rag to clean them both up.

After he finished, he laid in bed with a Jimin as the began to drift off. "Love you, Yoonie..." Jimin mumbled and Yoongi blushed and smiled. "Love you too, Minnie.." he said and kissed the top of Jimin's head.

~~~

Wow guys two chapters in one day!
Lol I'm so happy about where this is going!

Anyway thank you for reading!!<3