Chapter 32 × Heat (P.1)

(Third Person's POV)

Killeso sat in front of a kneeling Vampire female. The woman had committed the crime of marking someone else's mate unwillingly.

"You should be stripped of your rank as Coven Master Protector!" Ramone said. Ramone has a zero tolerance policy for mate stealers, so he was pretty much up for anything that involves her demise.

"I don't think it should be that. Maybe just time in the prison would do. She loves him." Esme stated, her eyes cold and harsh as she looked at Killeso.

To be truthful, everyone in the Powerful deeply missed Fayore. She brought a certain light to the feared group that they had never seen before.

Esme, Magic, and Charles specifically we're missing her almost as much as Killeso. Esme seemed as if she lost her favorite person, Magic seemed like he lost his sister, and Charles seemed like he lost his daughter.

Alexander most likely had no idea about Fayore's leave as he had been on probation since the reveal of him being Yoko's, now ex, mate.

Ramone would never admit it, but he missed the good that the small girl seemed to radiate.

"Mr. Blane, Head Powerful, I can't apologize for my actions. I love him." She stated, her eyes clouded with longing and sorrow.

"He is not your human." Ramone stated coldly, his eyes flickering to the pink chair on the side of Killeso.

"I love him. I have been with him for years...I just can't let her mate him. I love him too much." She cried, her body shaking.

"Maybe we can-" Magic started with pity but got cut off by Killeso.

"Report here in three weeks for my decision. If you don't show, it will result in immediate death. If you run, I will put a bounty on your head and allow the world to bring you to me. Then, when you are delivered to me, I shall give you a slow death in the stadium. Now, go." Killeso said, waving his hand.

The guards dragged the pale woman out the room as she wailed and cried. Killeso stood up and walked out the building, taking the trek to his house.

Killeso had been more cold toward the trails he had been called to lead. So far, out of twelve trials, Killeso had sentenced eight to death and four to be continued at a later time.

He opened the wooden door of his home and immediantly froze as he was hit with a wave of need that he never experienced before.

He gasped as his silver eyes turned gold. His fists tightened as he fought his beast for control. He let out a loud, house shaking growl that anyone would mistake for a hundred bears.

Mila and Yoko quickly ran into the living room, spotting the man shaking as he supported himself against the wall.

"What is going on?!" Mila frantically asked, worry clouding her guilt.

"Doll. My Doll. Heat." He growled, his claws and teeth sharpening.

"What are you talking about?" Mila asked, her eyebrows scrunching in confusion.

Yoko smacked Mila's arm, looking at her with scared eyes, "Mila! Did you forget? Mr. Blane marked her. She's in heat and he the bond is calling to him."

Mila was shocked at Yoko's short sentences. This was the second time Mila ever heard her tall friend not ramble when she spoke. The first being the Alexander debacle.

"Snap out of it! We need to help him!" Yoko said, running toward the kitchen.

Mila got over her shock and moved toward her brother hastily.

Killeso looked at his sister and snarled when she tried to touch his arm, "Me. Need. Mate. NOW."

"I-I can't. I don't know where she is." She stated, her eyes fearful.

Everyone knows why Lycan's are so feared. Not only are they powerful, but they are dangerous. Especially if their mate is involved.

Mila knows that Killeso would not be responsible if he hurt anyone right now, as he is being controlled by Aeranian's need to find and mate his girl.

A hand clasping around her wrist brought the young girl out of her thoughts,

"Sister...get me my Doll."

***

On other side of the U.S., Fayore withered in her bed with a scream as Naomi covered her in cold, wet towels.

"W-What do we do? How do we stop the heat?" Sydney asked with panic. Sydney had never met her mate, therefore, she had no idea what to do during a heat.

Naomi sighed as she watched Oceana rub an ice cube all over Fayore's face, "There is nothing we can do. Heat can only be solved by mating with your mate. Unfortunately, her mate is on the other side of the country."

"P-Please...help me. It h-hurts. I can't take it." She cried, screaming as a wave of unimaginable pain washed over her body.

The pain the hybrid felt was worse than she had ever felt, even when getting her snake eyes. The pain was an unbearable feeling of hot, burning heat that couldn't be stopped. It felt as if her frail body was an ever raging fire that was only fueled more as the seconds passed by.

Her beings had each tried to fully take over, trying to lessen their host's pain. However, it only resulted in the fire strengthening to overpower all three girls. Without giving up, Scarlett's strong push to the surface caused one of Fayore's eyes to turn red. Elaine, who hadn't given up either, had also caused one eye to turn fully black. Both beings were able to take over 1/3 of the girl's body, but it only seemed to fuel the fire that is her heat.

Fayore attempted to breath through the pain, but everytime she inhaled, she felt as if she was being stabbed all over her small body.

"WE NEED MATE!" She shouted, her hair turning blood red, an indication that it was Scarlett talking.

"Daddy..." She whimpered, her hair switching to its original sunset pink and rose gold.

The three women and one male in the room expected the Erebusi to speak, but she was deathly quiet. They couldn't tell the difference between the girl's much, but they knew that Elaine had not outwardly spoke since the heat started.

They guessed she was taking her pain in silence.

"Mommy, you have to tell her." Oceana frowned, looking at her friend in pity.

"I suppose so," Naomi said, "Sydney, I don't know much about Lycan mate heats, but I do know one thing. Both mates will die if they do not mate soon. Very soon."

××××××××
Woahhhhh!

What do you think will happen?

Will Killeso get to Fayore in time?

Will Killeso hurt anyone in his haze?

See yah.❤️