Chapter 18 × A & S

(Scarlett's POV)

I walked around the room impatiently, going through drawers and looking under the bed. I was bored and mate was taking too long to wake up.

I decided to wake him up.

I walked over to mate and grinned evilly. I jumped on the bed, stood up, and plopped down, landing directly on mate's chest.

He woke up gasping for air and once he got oxygen back in his lungs, he took me off his stomach and looked at me,

"What the heck, Fay-" He stopped when he spotted my red horns, red irises, and wicked grin.

"Scarlett?"

I nodded and let out a demonic laugh, "The one and only. Now, mate, I want to meet my beast."

Killeso chuckled and nodded. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes. After a long 10 seconds, he opened his eyes to reveal gold orbs.

"MATE!" Aeranian growled, hugging my waist and kissing my lips.

I bit down harshly on his bottom lip, causing blood to come out. He growled as I sucked the blood into my mouth.

"Hello, mate. Let's go and get dressed. I want to go to a haunted house. They amuse me."

'I don't think that's a good idea. Fay is still here, idiot.' Elaine scoffed.

'Yeah...'

'Oh, pleaseeeee! I finally get to hang out with mate! I just wanna criticize it!' I whined.

'Alright.' Fay whispered.

'Okay. We're going to sleep. Have fun and don't mate him.' Elaine, the mom of us all, warned.

Aeranian nodded and picked me up. He walked me over to the closet and I grinned.

I jumped out of his arms. I peeled off my clothes slowly and turned around. I then sensually bent over and rubbed my butt against him.

"Mate!" He barked angrily. He grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards. My back arched as I looked at him.

"None of that." He glared. I giggled and rolled my eyes. I suddenly felt a stinging feeling in my cheek and I moaned.

"Oh, mate..." I laughed. I turned around and punched him in the stomach before grabbing his arm and flipping him onto the ground. I sat on his friend and grinded my hips.

"You are very bad girl." He said, slapping me with each word. I moaned loudly and my panties flooded in need.

"Mmhm." I nodded. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me down for a painful kiss that made me shiver in ecstasy.

He suddenly threw me off him and stood up, "Dressed. Now. Ten minutes." He demanded.

I mumbled a teasing 'Yes, daddy' and he walked out.

'I-Is this really how Aeranian acts?' Fay asked in fear.

I chuckled, 'Probably not to you. It is said that Lycan's can somehow detect what their mate is into and what kind of partner they like. The Lycan's different personality would naturally come out to adjust to its mate.'

'So, basically...you like this slapping you mess?' Elaine pondered, her eyebrows furrowed.

'Love it.' I answered.

"8 MINUTES!" Aeranian screamed, causing me to laugh and run to my underwear drawer.

Elaine, Fayore, and I had separate underwear that we preferred. Mines were lacy and some had dirty sayings on the back, Elaine's were solid colors, and Fayore's were cotton and cartoon themed.