Chapter 46 × Shi

(Third Person's POV)

Rossi and Linda had just left the Powerful House and it was only the Lycan and Hybrid together in the room.

Fayore had moved to straddle Killeso's lap, her forehead pressed against his as she stared into his eyes,

"They will not take my child." She spoke, her tone holding a deep rooted strength and determination.

It took Killeso aback, to hear her speak so strongly. Fayore naturally had a very gentle voice and tone, she spoke as if she was always happy, even when she wasn't.

'Mate will be good mother,' Aeranian nodded in pride to Killeso, briefly stopping his mental conversation with Elaine and Scarlett.

Killeso agreed, but chose to say nothing, seeing as Aeranian would just say something annoying to try to offend him such as 'My seed is stronger' or something along those lines. He's been saying that one often lately.

"I know, Little Doll. They won't. I'll make sure of it." He assured her, playing with a strand of hair that was in her face.

"I could help with-"

"No."

"What?"

"You are not helping with this." The Lycan said, staring into Fayore's purple eyes with a challenging look, daring her to disobey him.

"Why not?" She pouted, the strength she held in her tone disappearing and was replaced with sadness.

He pecked her lips gently and moved his hand to hold her chin, "You are pregnant, Little Doll. There is a baby growing inside your little stomach. You don't need to be a pregnant woman who just woke up from an almost-coma AND stressed."

'He is right, Fay,' Elaine commented in her head, 'It isn't good for our baby.'

Fayore nodded her head slowly. She hadn't even met her baby, yet she already wanted to do everything she could to protect it. Even if that meant sitting this fight out.

"Can we talk about something else?" She whispered as she traced his arm with her nail.

The Lycan smiled at her and pressed his lips to hers for another small kiss, but Fayore had other plans as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kept him in place.

Fayore kissed her mate passionately, feeling as if fireworks were exploding all over her body. Killeso rubbed her thigh before his hand inched under her dress.

Sadly, just as quickly as it started, it ended when they heard a knock and Magic shouting from outside the door to open up.

Killeso growled in annoyance while Fayore giggled, attempting to get off him. He kept her there though, instead picking her up and flipping her around so her back was to his front.

"Come in."

Magic and Charles walked, more like strutted, into the room. They both had curious looks on their faces as they took a seat ON the table, right in front of Killeso and Fayore.

"Sooo," Magic started, crossing his arms and putting his hands on his knees as he leaned forward, "we have some info."

"Okay." Killeso simply stated, his eyes bored as he looked at Charles who was already nearly falling asleep on his cane.

Magic pushed his father figure and Charles jolted up, standing and hopping in two circles before looking at Magic with eyes of astonishment,

"What day is it?"

"A school day."

"What's my name?"

"Max."

"Why are we in here?"

"To learn about Planet Drool."

Charles grinned proudly and walked back to the table, patting Magic on the back and sitting back down, "Atta boy."

Fayore's eyes twinkled in amusement at the pair and she silently watched with a soft smile, she hopes Killeso will have such a relationship with their child.

"What do you two fools want?" Killeso growled, unamused and ready for the father-son duo to leave.

"Oh, yes! Tell them what you found, son."

Magic leaned forward even more and frowned, "Well, as you know, the Vonel Coven is very secretive. But we found something intriguing we think you should know."

"And that is?"

"I want to know!" Fayore squealed at the same time Killeso spoke, causing Killeso's hand to stop it's rubbing motion on her belly momentarily.

Magic looked to Charles with an unreadable expression, but Charles seemed to understand and he shrugged his shoulders,

"Just rip the bandaid off, ey? We looked in Natalia's folder, nothing much about her besides the basics, but we did find that she had a younger sister who ran away a couple years back, when Natalia was a teen."

"Tell me more."

"The parents reported it to other covens, offering a lump sum of money for anyone who returned the girl. They described her as a young, black haired girl with braces and dark eyes."

"So, what you're suggesting is we search for this runaway and question her about her sister?"

Charles shook his head at Killeso's question and answered, "Yes and no. Yes, we need her questioned. No, to searching for her. We believe we already know her whereabouts."

"Perfect. Where is she?"

Magic said something under his breath, making sure Killeso didn't catch it.

"What was that?" Killeso said, his tone sharp.

"I said...she's at your house. Natalia's sister is Yoko Matsumi, or her actual name, Yoko Shi." Magic said, an awkward smile on his face as he made jazz hands.

× × × × × × × × × × × ×
Not Yoko being sus.

× × × × × × × × × × × ×Not Yoko being sus

See ya.❤️