Chapter 16 × Decisions (P.2)

(Third Person's POV)

Fayore fidgeted as she sat in the car next to Killeso. She was nervous and trying to talk to Elaine and Scarlett to calm herself.

Killeso kept glancing at her in worry. He know that his girl didn't want to hurt anyone and that she was over-thinking, but what could he to when he himself was afraid she would leave him?

They pulled up to the Trahvin mansion and Killeso was allowed through the gate immediately. Killeso parked in front of the house and watched as Fayore began fixing her clothes that were already fine.

She wore white leggings with Killeso's large, oversized, plain, white shirt over it and flats. She had begged him to wear his shirt because it brought her comfort.

Killeso grabbed Fayore's hand and her eyes snapped to his.

"Little doll, calm down. No matter what you choose to do I will still love you and I'm sure your parents will too." He assured her. He had a feeling that's what she had been mostly worried about. He was proven correct when she relaxed slightly and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you, daddy."

"No problem, little doll."

The pair exited the car. Once they were close enough to each other, Fayore grabbed Killeso's hand in a vice grip.

Killeso took a deep breath and knocked on the large wooden door.

The door swung open and Rossi came into view with a large smile.

"Gem, I have missed you so much!" Rossi stepped to her daughter and hugged her. Fayore returned the hug and smiled,

"I missed you too, mama."

Killeso stood silently and stiffly. He didn't want to ruin the mother-daughter moment, but he also wanted to get this wretched visit over with.

Rossi glanced over at Killeso and gave a small smile, "Mr. Blane."

"Mrs. Trahvin."

"Uhm, uh, mama? W-Where's papa?" Fayore whispered, she wanted to break the awkward air.

"Oh my! I apologize, gem! We should go inside, it is much too hot. Your father is making tea for us, he is probably done now though." The woman said before she grabbed her daughter's hand and dragged her to the living-room with Killeso following.

They arrived in the living-room, where Bradley was patiently sitting. The teacups of tea were already placed on the table and Killeso could see the stream coming from each of them.

"Make yourself at home." Bradley announced, talking directly to the Lycan.

The large man nodded and sat on a small, two person couch. Out of habit, Fayore scurried to sit on his lap. Deciding to acknowledge the presence of the parents, Killeso softly sat Fayore next to him and held her hand in his.

She looked at him in sadness and he whispered, "Your parents are staring, little doll."

Fayore looked to see both her parents staring at her with subtle frowns, causing the innocent girl to blush in embarrassment.

Rossi settled down next to Bradley and sighed, "We should begin."

Fayore didn't know how to start. What was she supposed to do? Was she supposed to just out and say her decision? Was she supposed to let them plea their cases like in the law shows her Lycan watches?

"Gem, I know this is probably really hard on you, but you must pick today. Would you like to continue your stay with Mr. Blane or come back home?" Bradley asked.

Killeso didn't like how Bradley said that. He didn't like that he referred to Killeso's life with Fay as just a 'stay'. You stay many places, but home is where you feel comfortable. Home is where your heart is the happiest and your mind is at ease.

Is that not what he has been doing for her? Giving her a home with him?

Killeso held in his growl and looked toward his girl. He noticed that she had the necklace he had given her in a tight grip and tears in her eyes.

"I-I choose...mama and papa-." Fayore mumbled.

Killeso's world stopped. He couldn't breath. She chose...them? She didn't love him like he loved her? Why would she want to leave him? He gave her his all.

'She...doesn't love me? D-Does she at least like me?' Aeranian whimpered in a low tone, not receiving an answer from a devastated Killeso.

"Gem! You've made the right choice!" Bradley interrupted, jumped up with a grin, and hugged his daughter.

The Lycan stood up silently. He felt dead...cold. Aeranian backed up to the back of his mind with a whimper.

Why didn't she love him?

Why did she want to leave him?

Was his love not enough for her?

Fayore noticed Killeso leaving and she quickly finished her words, "-For frequent visits! I...I choose to stay with mama and papa frequently! I just wanna have time to spend with them. Sometimes. Then...I want to go back home with Killeso. I want to live with Killeso."

'Why did you take so long to finish?! You made mate sad!' Scarlett gasped.

'Y-Yeah...' Elaine wailed. The Erebusi was crying from her mate being upset.

'I'm sorry! Papa interupted me!' The girl squeaked to her monsters.

Killeso turned around from his spot near the door and thundered toward Fayore. He picked her up and hugged her. The hug showed her his anger at the thought of losing her, yet it was gentle enough to show he also was fearful.

"You scared me, Little doll. Never do that again."

Fayore quickly nodded and wrapped her arms around him. She sighed in content and happiness.

"B-But Gem...Your home is here." Rossi stuttered, tears in her eyes.

Fayore turned to her parents, "Mama...yes, this is my home. B-But my home is also wherever Killeso is. H-He is my mate and I l-love him. I love him a really really lot." She blushed.

Killeso stared at her adoration. He loved her blush, her skin, her hair, her eyes, her stutter...her everything.

She is his everything.

"We understand, gem." Bradley smiled, he could tell the Lycan loved his daughter and that was all the confirmation he needed.

Fayore looked to her mother and Rossi walked to her child, grabbing her hands.

"I get it, Gem. We can't keep you from your mate. I was in a similar situation with your father and I know how draining it can be for both mates. You go. We'll see you later."

Fayore squealed and jumped into Killeso's arms. Killeso smiled and ran out the house with her straddling his waist. He put her in the car and drove them both back to their now official home.

×××××××××××××××××××
(I totally cried while writing this chapter.)

Did I scare you?😂

How was Fay's final choice?

Do you understand how much Killeso loves Fayore?

See yah.❤