Announcement! :3

Wassup! 😂
Lol, I'm getting weirder and weirder every single day lmao 😂

Anyways, I wanted to put up a little note about my new story I will be working on this vacation.
As I said in the last update, I was going to ask for your guys help in making the cover of it.
I'm happy that some of you guys volunteered in helping so thanks! That means a lot to me 😊

So yeah, I'm going to show the description/plot of my upcoming story that I'll be working on. Probably gonna post the first few chapters in a couple of days. You can use this as a reference for the cover you will be making.

Lesh get dis started >:3

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

               Princess Frisk Dreemurr doesn't like someone controlling her everyday life. In fact, she HATED it. Ever since she her biological parents died, King Asgore Dreemurr, her adopted father/ biological grandfather decided to crown her as the next heir to the throne. After her coronation, things started to get risky for her. Because her life was put into danger, she was secretly sent to a small country of Ebott where Sans Serif, Lieutenant Commander of Ebott, was assigned as her bodyguard. Turns out, things aren't going to well between the two individuals.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Welp, that's about it. Not very much of creative description, Imma right?🤣
Anyways, here are some things you needed to consider:

- This was HIGHLY inspire by a Thai Drama called "The Crown Princess". I recommend you go check that out if you didn't.

- Some scenes where inspired by the show but are mostly my own ideas. So yeah :3

Welp, I'm excited to right this out. Just gonna wait for a good cover for it. Oh and btw, do you guys have any suggestions for a better title for it? I have a few in mind but I wanted you guys to share your ideas too.

For those are submitting their covers, I would suggest to publish it in your art book (if you have one) or in one of your books. Just mention or tag so I can see the results. I can't wait to see your guys work.

Hopefully you can be able to create one soon, (not that I'm rushing you guys, you can take some time in making it. 😅)
So yeahhhhhhhhh...

That's all for today's update,
See ya.... 👋