Prologue

"Sans, I-I can't do this.... What if t-the same thing happens to me again? What if I drowned and I won't be able to swim back up? What if-"

"Exactly Frisk. what if?" He said as he walked closer to me. He held my hand as he brought me closer, making me blush a bit red. "There's no harm in trying, am I right?" He neared his face beside my ear as I shiver from his hot breathing tingling beside my ear.

"Just... trust me. I won't let anything back happen to you, I promise." He said and backed up, still holding my hand in his. I nodded slightly, removing my shawl around my neck and placed it at a nearby bench.

He smiled as he started walking towards the swimming pool. The sight of the pool made me shaken a bit, but Sans just squeezed my hand as he turn around to look at me. His permanent grin made me smile a bit as I exhale.

"It's okay. If you don't want to, then I won't force you to do it." He said as his smile started to form into a frown. I shook my hand and smiled back at him. "It's fine Sans. I.... can do this." I said, slightly confidently. He returned the smile as he stop right before he falls into the pool. He looked up at me as I started looking a bit pale and walked backwards a bit. He frown as he jumps up from the pool and started walking towards me.

I looked at him confused then the next thing I knew, I was scooped up in his arms. I squeak as he let out a laugh. I blushed real hard, as I look up at him. "S-sans! Wha-what are you d-doing?!" I shutter-scream at him as he started walking towards the pool. "If you aren't going to the pool, then I might have to make the first move." He said in confidence as he set me down by the pool. My feet touched the water as I shake a bit. After a minute or so, I stopped shaking. Sans smiled as he went down and dived in the water. He swam up to me as he held both my hand in his.

"In swimming, there's nothing much you really have to do in here. You'll just go by the water, let your body feel the wave and move freely." He said as he gave my hand a little squeeze. "Sometimes, you just need someone to help ya out." He said as he started pulling me, letting me go into the water.

I never really thought that someone would be so caring when it comes to me. Someone who has a kind heart even if I insists. But you can't fight it off when you're happy that he was there for you. I was happy to finally meet someone like him...

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Heya everyone, hope you like the prologue of the story. I know it's a bit short, and I was originally planning to make it longer, but that will be for a later chapter. So it's kinda like a sneak peek for the future chapter. Hehe.

See ya guys on the next chapter... ❤️