| Chapter 10 |

Play the video once I said so...
#FluffinessInTheAir
You have been warned XD
Enjoy the chapter... 😁

(Edited ;p)

| ~~~ |

It's been quite a few days since the winter formal. Probably about 1 week later, not much has happened. Frisk started to hang out with the gang a lot recently, especially with Sans. Though with the feeling of butterflies in her stomach when seeing his grin or just hanging out with him, this girl still doesn't have the guts to confess her feelings to him. I mean, come on!

Ahem... I'm losing track right now, sorry. Let's continue shall we...

Frisk was in her house, doing absolutely nothing. She got the house for herself since her siblings, Asriel and Chara, went out to hang out with Asriel's parents for a day. She's bored and just lay on the couch, watching tv.

Once she was completely bored, she turns off the tv and pulled out her phone. She scrolled through her contacts, trying to find someone to talk her boredom out. Once a familiar name popped on her screen. She taped it and started to leave a message.

Sans...   :Frisk
Sent

She closes her phone and slowly closes her eyes, attempting to fall asleep. After a minute, her phone vibrated as she opened her eyes. She grabbed it as she rubbed one of her eyes.

1 message has received

She opened her notifications and was instantly brought to her and Sans conversation.

Sans: Sup Frisk... What's up?

She smiled knowing that Sans got her messaged and instantly replied back.

The ceiling.... XD :Frisk

Sans: Wow... very punny 😂
Sans: No seriously, why did you texted me?

Nothing much, just bored and got nothing to do.
So I decided to text you and yeah...  : Frisk
Hope it doesn't bother you 😅 :Frisk

Sans: Nah, it's fine.
Sans: Speaking of boredom, are you free today?

Yeah, what do you have in mind? :Frisk

Sans: Well, I was thinking that we could spend some time together. Papyrus isn't around and it's getting pretty lonely in here...

Sure! Be there in moment... 😁 :Frisk

Sans: Alright, see ya... 😉

And with that, Frisk closed her phone and went upstairs to change. She went over to her room and grab a blue dress with 2 purple strips across it, black leggings and a matching light blue jacket which kinda looks like Sans' jacket that he owned. She puts them on and grab her purple sneakers and went out.

 She puts them on and grab her purple sneakers and went out