"Never!" She exclaims and then laughs along. "You're the jackpot, baby."

"Damn right I am."

My phone vibrates with a text cutting my laughter short.

From Alessia:
We're here!

They suggested I ride with them so we can talk about baby things on our way to the store so I gave them my code for the gate.

"I have to go, I should've already been dressed. They're here." I say quickly.

"Okay, have fun! Love you!"

"Love you too." I reply and end the FaceTime call before entering my closet.

I get dressed in a pair of black leggings, an oversized t-shirt and sneakers. I leave my face bare and shove a cap on my head trying not to cringe over how flat and frizzy it'll make my curls. I glance at myself in the mirror and sigh, this is the best disguise I could think of. If I had Quinn's help I'm sure it would be much better but I still haven't told him about the twins thanks to Giovanni, it'll have to do though. I grab my purse and toss my phone in before heading downstairs with Angelo trailing behind, I'm sure the security system alerted him that their car was here.

"I'm going to ride with Viola and Alessia, you can follow behind us." I say as I grip the door knob.

I can tell he doesn't like the idea of me being alone in the car with them but he gives me a silent nod anyway. There's a black Range Rover idling in the driveway when we exit the house. The same guy from Rafael's house Alessia called Jamie opens the back door and Alessia flashes me a smile from the backseat.

"Come on!" She exclaims.

I slide in beside her and Jamie shuts the door before rounding the vehicle and getting in the drivers seat.

"It's so good to see you again. How are the bambino's, cara?" Viola asks from the passenger seat as I put my seatbelt on.

My hand drops to my stomach at Viola's question and a smile tilts my lips. "They're good."

"I can't wait for them to be here. Have you picked any names yet?" Alessia asks eagerly.

I've stared at lists of names online until my eyes watered and none of them seem to feel right so far. There's still plenty of time for that though thankfully.

I shake my head. "No, I think I'll wait until I know their genders."

Hopefully that helps narrow it down.

"That makes sense." Viola nods. "Now don't you worry about spending a penny today, everything you pick out is on me. It's just the start of me spoiling those bambino's." Viola insists.

I shake my head. "You don't have to do that."

"Nonsense." She brushes my reply off.

"I'm actually surprised Giovanni was okay with this." I admit.

"My son may like to think he's in charge of our family but really I am. He would never cross me over this." Viola demands sternly and I give her a smile in return.

Guess even he can't argue with his Mom.

Jamie takes us to a large store that sells luxury nursery furniture and decor. I try to keep my head down so no one notices me but I'm nearly vibrating in excitement as we step inside the building, I just wish Jade could be here. A sales lady approaches us as we enter the first aisle and I stiffen and give her my back.

"Can I help you three ladies find anything?" She asks.

"We're just going to take a look around, I'll come get you if we need anything." Viola speaks up.