Chapter 46

•Nolani•

It was almost four am by the time we made it back to Giovanni's house. I take a quick shower and dress in my pajamas, lingering in my room much longer than necessary. I've almost talked myself into sleeping in my bed tonight when Giovanni enters the room. He dressed in a pair of gray sweat pants that ride low on his hips and nothing else. Without saying anything he grabs me up, tosses me over his shoulder and carries me to his room.

I huff when I land on his bed and glare up at him. "Was the cave man act necessary?" I ask as if I didn't enjoy it.

"Shut up and go to sleep." He demands, turning the light off.

I gape at his moonlit face as he slides under the covers. "Did you just tell me to shut up?"

"Do I need to make you shut up?"

Before I can blink he's hovering above me, our bodies aligned in all the best places. My heart hammers in my chest, my body craving him. His mouth, his tongue, fingers and the stretch of his cock sliding deep inside me.

"You know... I try to be patient with you, you've been through a lot but sometimes you really piss me off. You were going to sleep in the guest room weren't you?" He asks, cocking his head to the side.

"I was contemplating sleeping in my bed, yes." I reply defensively.

"I assumed after a week of sleeping in this bed you must consider this to be our room, do I need to move your clothes to the closet in here for it to seem more real?"

"Don't you dare." I drag the words out sharply.

I don't know why I'm trying to start an argument with him but I can't stop myself. Probably because I'm trying my best to fight my feelings for him, trying to fight what he says he feels for me too. I'm terrified I'll end up believing him and in the end he'll show me it was a lie.

Before he can say anything else I smash my mouth against his in an angry kiss that sends a shockwave of pleasure through my body. His hand skates up my stomach, finding my nipples beneath my thin top. I wriggle against him, my nails digging into his bare back as I try to grind against him.

He breaks the kiss, pulling his hand out of my top as he tugs my shorts down my legs quickly. He grabs my arms and pins them to the bed, stretching them up so high it thrusts my breast up toward him. With one hand wrapped around my wrists the other goes back to my breasts and his mouth meets mine. I melt under him, falling into a lusty haze as he plucks and pinches my nipples.

I need more.

I thrust up against him but he moves just out of my reach before I make contact. He shifts his legs, forcing mine to spread open wide to make room for his broad body. His knees dig into my thighs, his weight holding my body hostage as his hand leaves my breast and slips between my legs. I moan loudly when his finger tips dance across the wet lips of my pussy teasingly.

"Let's see how many times I can make you come with you pinned under me like this." He murmurs against my neck. "Completely at my mercy."

I try to shift my hips so I can feel his fingers where I'm craving them but he's right, I'm completely at his mercy and damn, I love it.

His fingers slip and slide across my sex and I groan. "Please, Giovanni."

"Please what, micetta?" His question comes out as a deep grumble that has me digging my teeth hard into my lower lip.

"Make me come." I plead, my voice needy and thick with lust.

If he doesn't touch me already I'm gonna lose my mind.