Chapter 6~ Piece of heart

J u n g k o o k

Loud footsteps walked down the dark hallway. The only light flickered as shadows danced across the concrete walls. A crimson liquid spattered in the corner dripping a young boy. The boy was asleep. He would be asleep for a very long time.

The dark figure glided towards his destination. Red eyes glowing in the dark. He was there for a few reasons but, would rather be in the arms of someone else. She entered his thoughts like a bullet. She entered his life with a bullet.

Her fluffy cheeks, pink tinted lips, daring, caring, and selfless personality. Her soft hair. Everything that this person possessed captured him. His entire life was hers. His soul belonged to her. His heart would avenge hers. His beautiful ros-

He arrived. A black sliver spiked mask covered the bottom half of his handsome face. He entered the room.
____________________________________

"Hello Chanyeol." The king walked into the room slowly. Chanyeol pressed his back against the cold wall.

"I have a few questions to ask you. I suggest you answer them. You won't like to see what happens if you don't." Jungkook smirks behind his mask. It had been a couple days and looking at the young, naive boy in front of him, Jungkook knew that he would reveal all he needed to know. Chanyeol's cautious gaze was now drowned in fear.

"No." He said in a shakes voice.

Jungkook turns his head to the side. "Tie him."

The fallen angels beside him grab the terrified boy strapping him to a metal chair. The boy cries out in pain, and they forcefully sit him down.
"You work for Park Jimin? You were tasked with taking care of Park Chaeyoung? You failed?" The Demon questioned walking in circles around his new prey.

Chanyeol stayed silent.

A hard punch to the stomach made him gasp.
"You have a little sister, a mother, a father. They live close by the Park residence and you often go to the playground nearby." Jungkook states. Chanyeol looks at him in shock.

"They go every Friday after you're sisters school for a small picnic , before eating diner at 6 o'clock."

Chanyeol's eyes widened in realization and fear. His family was having a picnic. His family was now a target for Jeon Jungkook. His family could die.
"Please. They're innocent."

"No. The court lied. They say it is innocent until proven guilty. The world's truth, guilty until proved innocent. The universe's truth, there is no such thing as innocent." That's what Jungkook believed. That's what he was taught.

"Tell me, does Park Jimin know of a Choi Jaewon?"
Chanyeol looked everywhere but the eyes of the red demon, fear dawning over him.

"W-who?"

Jungkook sighed and he approached a small portable table. The sharp metals gleamed under the small flickering lightbulb. Picking up a ragged blade, he turned back to Chanyeol. A sinister smile flawed it way on his face, as all traces of heart or soul disappeared.

"It's been a while since I've cut out a heart."
____________________________________
C h a n y e o l

Silent sobs left Chanyeol's dry lips. Tears drenched his cheeks and sorrow filled his thoughts. He looked weakly at his broken body, only to see cuts and scars.
Suddenly, footsteps rushed towards him at a quick pace causing him to flinch. Panic overwhelmed him. Had they come back?! Would it continue?!

"Birdie! Hey, it's me! It's Yuqi."

Chanyeol helplessly leaned into her touch, hoping to ease the throbbing pain. She gently untied him and held him close . He sobbed into her chest listening to the sound of her heart.