Chapter 1 ~ Lifestyles

C H A E Y O U N G

My eyes open slowly as the suns rays peek through my large window. I gently get up, sitting on top of my queen sized bed. I close by eyes happily, breathing in the fresh morning air. My eyes open and the first thing I see in front of me is-"Jimin?!"
My eyes widen as my older brother jumps on my comfy mattress.

"Morning sis." Jimin mumbles as he buries his face into the soft blankets. I let out a groan and try to push him of the edge. I pout as he laughs at my failed attempt. "I was having a good morning before you came." I exclaim. He just chuckles.

"Oops." He says with a grin. I roll my eyes at his remark. "Come on, Ms. Yoon made breakfast!" Instantly, I jump out of the bed and sprint out the door. The sweet smell makes my mouth water with desire.

I quickly make my way over to the dining room and smile at the beautiful sight in front of me. "Good morning Ms. Yoon." I say, bowing.
"Good morning Chae." She smiles. I sit down and gaze at the well cooked meal. Coconut pancakes. My all time favorite. "Enjoy." Ms. Yoon says exiting to the kitchen. I immediately cut out a piece and lift the fork to my mouth.

"Good morning chipmunk!" My father chirps.
"Morning appa ." I say stuffing my mouth with the fluffy treat. My mother walks in through the entry and sits beside me along with my mischievous brother.

"How is my beautiful girl?" My mother turns to me. "I'm good Eomma." I tell her. "Eat well." She smiles before getting up. "I'm going to work." She says getting her bag and saying goodbye to father. "Bye Eomma."

"I thought I ruined your morning." I turn to face my brother. "The pancakes saved it from you." I state. He laughs again making me laugh with him. The truth is that no one could ruin such a beautiful morning. Still it felt as if something was missing. As if someone was missing. I brush the thoughts away and focus on the fresh air. My mind travels to different thoughts. I wonder how other people spend their mornings. It must be just as good as mine. How could such a perfect day be ruined?
____________________________________
J U N G K O O K

I wake up to a soft tug on my cheek. My eyes slowly open to see my dark black and white themed room.
"Kookie! Wake up already!" My sister Soyeon says still poking my cheek.

"Soyeon let me sleep." I groan turning to the other side, now laying on my side. Suddenly a huge amount of pressure collides with my side. I groan in pain and push Soyeon off me. "I thought I told you not to jump on me!" She giggles and smiles. I smile too. How could I not? I get up of the bed and stretch.
"Come on!" Soyeon says impatiently. I chuckle at her cuteness. "Go downstairs and eat I'll meet you there." I watch her happily skip out.

I search for a shirt and pick a nice white one. I throw it on for now and start picking my attire for the day. I pick out a nice long sleeved black shirt with some black jeans. I walk into my bathroom. I change and get ready for the long day ahead. I get out and walk down the marble staircases into the breakfast room.

There my mother and my younger sister sit along with the other girls. By other girls I mean the second in command leaders of both our company and our mafia. In the non mafia world they are called
(G)-idle, in the mafia world they are called the Demons Angels. Why? Because in the mafia world I am the demon and no one disobeys me. If they do... they don't live for much longer. My family and (G)-idle are the only people I trust. Trust to many, die to soon. Most important rule of life.

A tap on my shoulder wakes me from my daze. I turn to see my older sister Jisoo. "Sit and eat. You need energy for today." She says leading me to a chair. "I'm fine Jisoo. I have to get to work early!" I complain. She shakes her head. "Nonsense you barely eat before work." She scolds me. She gives me a cute face. I poke her nose. " I have work."Jisoo pouts.