Info Page - Character list & basic info

Hi welcome to the Info Page. Here you will find out all you need to know about the characters and the world they are living in!
⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
Mild language
RoManCe 😏
Mentions of abuse, neglect, death, and suicide
Major violence
Depression
Some heartbreaking moments
grammer errors
Background info ⚠️IMPORTANT ⚠️

In South Korea there are four sections. The Northeast, the Northwest, the Southeast, and the Southwest. Each section is ruled by a certain rich family. These families are the Parks, the Jeons, the Mins, and Kims'. These families have huge businesses and large Mafias to control their land. You may think that the government is in control of their county. They are not. The government is corrupt and the sold the land to different families making them in charge of everything in their section. Some of the families are rivals while others are allies. This makes it hard for citizens to cross into other sections. By crossing into another section you could be killed. Even if you are innocent. Each family must produce a heir to continue their control over their section. The heirs will be trained, in Korea or abroad in different countries ,to take over their parents empire whenever the parents please. Follow the families and see how they face a problem that could destroy them all.

Family list⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️

The Parks

The Parks rule the Northeast section

The Parks rule the Northeast section. Their company is Park Industries, which makes around $3.8 million a month. Their mafia group the Fire Phoenix's are ruled by Park Jimin. They hate the Jeons. They are described as proud, confident and respectful. They can be stubborn but are very responsible.

T.O.P as Mr. Park
CEO of Park Industries
Father of the Park Children

 ParkCEO of Park IndustriesFather of the Park Children

Park Bom as Mrs. Park
Co—owner of Park Industries
Owner of park clothing line
Mother of the Park children

 ParkCo—owner of Park Industries Owner of park clothing lineMother of the Park children