"I see there's a reason why you didn't skip this class," he wriggled his brows making me cringe.

"Whatever," I shrugged, not giving a damn about whatever idea is forming in his head.

--

"I think she likes this girl from our class earlier."

"No way! Who's that girl?" Jackson eagerly asked.

"I think her name is Rosé? Jennie Kim's sister, you know, the hot chic that Kai is so crazy for?"

Seriously, how is Bambam so updated with all these?

"Oh that Jennie Kim! I've heard about her. Didn't even know Kai was that territorial when it comes to girls," Jackson chuckled.

"Yeah. I heard they're not even official yet but he's already damn territorial. Why wouldn't he when his chic is that hot anyways?"

One second they were talking about Rosé but now, it's all about her sister.

"I bet the whole football team will knock down whoever steals their captain's girl," Jackson grinned and gave a high five to Bambam.

I grabbed my tray and stood up, "I'm done eating. Catch you guys later."

"What's with her?" I heard Jackson ask.

After giving back the cafeteria's tray, I decided to just skip the rest of today's classes and head to the back of the school where I can sleep under a tree.

I was walking out of the building when I bumped to Rosé, who happily called my name.

"Lisa!" her smile never leaves her face, even when she's just alone.

It's really a wonder to me how she can always put on a smile like this, how she's always happy when I see her. I know for sure that just like the rest of us, she's got her own problems too, she gets tired too. And I envy how she can be this happy despite those.

"Sup, Rosé," I smiled back. I like how contagious her smile is.

It's like her smile can reach billions of people and make them smile too. I'm just simply in awe with her presence, something that I seldom feel nowadays.

She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears while talking, "Are you heading home now? Or you still have classes?" she curiously asked.

I can't help but notice how beautiful she is in her yellow dress that I really didn't had enough chance to appreciate earlier in class, it compliments her personality. Really suits her.

"I'm not really in the mood to attend my afternoon classes nor go home this early," I pursed my lips as I thought of an idea. "Have you eaten your lunch?"

It's crazy considering that I'm usually not this friendly with other people, but within this short span of time, I already feel too comfortable around Rosé. She's easy going plus the fact that she lightens even my darkest mood. I certainly need that balance in my life.

"Yeah. You?"

I nodded, "You still have class?"

"I still have one in 10 minutes," she pouted cutely.

I laughed despite the disappointment. She clearly wouldn't miss it like the good girl she is. "Oh, I'd invite you to hangout with me in my spot if you didn't," I failed to hide the disappointment in my tone though. "Maybe next time?"

Her face lit up, "Your spot?"

"Yeah, just under the trees outside this building," I scratched my nape shyly.

She paused for a bit. I worried that she might find my idea weird and stuff.

Both of my brows shot up when our eyes met. She pursed her lips, her cheeks flushed, "C-Can I?"

A smile formed on my lips. What a cutie.

"Of course you can join me whenever you're free—"

"Like right now?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Right now?" I repeated.

"Yeah, right now?" she asked, embarrassed.

I tilted my head to the side, amused, "How about your classes?"

Her lips turned into a loopsided smile, "Guess it won't hurt to skip just this once? Like you?"

Rosé... She's full of surprises, I can say. It wouldn't hurt to get to know more of her surprises either, right?

"Be my guest," I jokingly bowed and motioned her to walk ahead, making her giggle.

We walked side by side as I guided her to my private spot. Well, it was my private spot since I never brought anyone whenever I'm here because I enjoyed the silence and peace it brought me. It's weird that I've got this feeling Rosé wouldn't take it away now that she's here—she'll make it better, even.

I observed her as her curious eyes roamed the area we were walking on. Obviously wondering why we're here, walking on a place where most of the students wouldn't even bother nearing to. Probably because it's the unmonitored area of the school but little did they know, it provided solace that no part of this institution could ever offer.

It's always refreshing to be here because of the trees surrounding the area, providing shelter against the heat of the sun.

Rosé gasped, admiring the beauty of the hidden paradise where flowers blossomed making the place breathtaking and beautiful. It's been days since I've been here either because I always skipped school these days. The last time that I was here, there wasn't much flowers because of the season.

I smiled upon seeing her reaction.

"Here," I removed the jacket that I was wearing and placed it on the grasses that we were standing on,  just underneath the shade of a huge tree.

I sat on it and tapped the space beside me for her to sit on.

"Lisa, this is wonderful..." she says while sitting beside me, smiling from ear to ear.

"I know," I chuckled.

"How did you even find this place?"

I placed my head on my arm and laid on the grass. Rosé did the same, laying beside me.

My breathing hitched, having her face this near. After all this time... Maybe all I really needed is some air to breathe. Someone to be with.

"There's always beauty in places where most people fail to seek. And that's where I'm good at, seeking for things that most people fail to appreciate."

-

A/N: Hey guys! I've been repeatedly seeing comments in the first few chapters of this story asking if this really is a jenlisa fanfic and I'm just here to clarify that yes it is lmao.

Anyways, please keep in mind to always respect the members. Enjoy!