Chapter 9 : Werewolf Training

I walk into class to see Stiles and Scott already in their seats. I walk over. "You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott explains as I sit down beside him. "Okay." Scott sighs. "What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and that I went to Derek for help?" I look over at Scott, stopping my page turning. Stiles sighs annoyed.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him." Stiles responds not looking behind. "But obviously I'm not talking to you." The bell rings as I land on the correct page. I look towards the front of the classroom. I smirk to myself. Stiles just got informed about Scott speaking to a werewolf about werewolf things. It'll take him 5 seconds tops until he turns around and needs answers. He cant help himself. He sighs before turning around. "What did he say?" I stand corrected. 7 seconds.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles questions as we exit the classroom. I was behind the two as they fall deeper into conversation.

" Yeah."

"AII right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone." A girl walking past us gives me as strange look.

"Hi." I laugh awkwardly as stiles continues talking oblivious to how loud he is.

"And that someone's usually me." Stiles states. "Or her." I roll my eyes.

"Thank you for acknowledging me brother."

"I know." Scott carries on ignoring me. "That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me.I have to be able to control it.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?

"I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?"

"Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

"When?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." They stop walking.

"After work. AII right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then."

"To do what?"

"To teach you myself." I watch Stiles walk off.

"Is he serious?" Scott questions.

"I don't even ask anymore." I look up at him. "Message me when you're doing it and I'll be there for damage control." I slap him on the shoulder before walking towards the cafeteria. I quickly grab some food and make my way over to the sea of tables. I see both Allison and Lydia eating. Allison calls me over. I awkwardly walk over. This is going to be fun.

"Hey." Allison states puling out a chair.

"Hi." I state. "Lydia how are you?" It's the first day she's been back since the whole incident.

"Fine." She responds before turning to Allison who was reading from a book. "The what of who?" I turn to Allison as she continues reading.

"The beast of Gevaudan." I take a bit of my salad as she continues. "Listen. 'A quadruped wolf-Iike monster, prowling the Auvergne and South Dordogne areas of France during the year 1764 to 1767. La Bete killed over 100 people'" I feel faint as I stop eating. Wolf like monster? That cant be a coincidence. "'Becoming so infamous that the King Louis XV sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it.'"

"Boring." Lydia interrupts.

"'Even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan.'"

"Hmm. Still boring."

"Cant you just let her read it?" I question. I ignore her disgusted look as Allison continues.