Chapter 12 : Death pt2

We run into a room before Scott locks us in. "Help me get this in front of the door."

"Scott, wait, not here." I hear Stiles state but I ignore him grabbing anything I can get my hands on and placing it in front of the door.

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison questions.

"What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia cries.

"Will you just help me? The chairs, stack the chairs." I quickly grab some chairs and move them towards the door.

"Guys, can we just wait a second? You guys, Iisten to me. Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please?"

"What?" I spit turning towards him. He gestures to the windows as my face falls. "No no no no." I whisper. "HEY!" They all stop and turn to me. I walk backwards until i hit a wall. Not taking my eyes off the windows.

"Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows?" I shake my head before placing it in my hands.

"No." I cry.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would Iike to know why. Scott?" I watch as he walks away from the group. Lydia, Allison and Jackson look between him, Stiles and me for answers. My eyes don't leave Scott.

"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles states. I return my head to my hands.

"What?" Allison questions distressed.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead."

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?"

"What, who killed him?"

"No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain Iion killed-"

"No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain Iion."

"Who was it? What does he want?" Allisons voice turns to a whisper. "What's happening?" She yells. "Scott!"

"I don't know. I just If we go out there, he's gonna kill us.

"Us? He's gonna kill us?

"Who? Who is it?"

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." I break down.

"No!" I walk towards Scott before shoving him hard. "Don't do this to me. please Scott." I shove him again. Scott grabs me and pulls me close as I cry into his shoulder.

"Im sorry." He whispers to me.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson questions.

"Are you sure?"

"I saw him.

"The mountain Iion-" Scott cuts Lydia off.

"No, Derek killed them."

"AII of them?"

"Yeah, starting with his own sister"

"And the bus driver?"

"And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us, too.

"Call the cops." Jackson orders.

"No."

"What do you mean, 'No'?" He turns to my brother as I stand on my own.

"I mean no. You want to hear it in Spanish? No." Jackson takes a step towards him as I stand in between.

"Back off." I warn, my face tear stained.

"Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."