Me:Hey Guys.. excuse me I'm a little nervous it's really my first time singing in front of so many people.... I don't know what you all want to hear so how about you give me some ideas.

I seen some people raising their hand so I picked a girl in the front.

"Hi my name is mya and I would like to here Breathin by Ariana Grande"

Me:Ok here we go.

I sang and it actually felt good people was singing along with me and I couldn't help but smile. When I got done they clapped.

Me:Anything else

More people raised their hands this time and I picked a guy.

"Hey I'm Dee and you should sing Gang over Luv by Brent faiyaz"

Me:Oh I love that song

They loved that song now it's time for the last one. This lady up front looked like she really wanted me to sing a song so I picked her.

"Hi I'm Debra and I would like to hear you sing my mind by yebba"

I looked behind me at Larry and he mouth "you got this".

Me:Uhm actually I want to bring a guest out to help me perform this.

I looked at him again.

Me:Larry will you come

He walked out and everybody cheered of course because the know who he is.

Me:Funny story.. Larry has just danced to this song not to long ago and it moved me. If I get emotional please don't mind me I've just been going through a lot.

I signaled for the musician to start playing and I took my time and started singing as Larry started dancing.

I heard you coming at a quarter til three
You closed the door and laid down next to me
But then I heard you say her name in your sleep
Your dirty secrets too far gone to keep

I..I..
I..I
I..I
I'm bout to lose my
I..I..
I..I..
I..I
I'm bout to lose my
My mind, my mind, my mind
I'm bout to lose my
My mind, my mind
I think about you all the time

I took a pause and looked in the crowd and seen Laurent.

Laurents POV

One of my female friends.. just a friend guys.. she wanted to go to the lounge and listen to someone sing today. She never said who though. I did not know that the someone was going to be Yn. Her voice is beautiful she's beautiful.. when she took that pause she stared at me and I couldn't look away. She started back singing while still staring at me.

Yn: You can't even look me dead in the eyes
Her love is strong she got you hypnotized
You say you love me but I know it's a lie
When I work so hard to keep you satisfied

She was singing to me every word I felt and I seen how hurt she was. As I blinked a couple of tears fell. She sung the chorus again still staring at me. Her voice was cracking as she was about to cry. Then it's like she broke down.

Yn: How could you? How could you do...
Do this to me?

Larry stopped dancing and went to her. But she started back singing.

Yn: No way no way she can't take you away from me
I sure won't stay but I'll be damned if I ever leave

....

No way no way she won't take you away from me

...

I sure won't stay but I'll be damned if I ever leave
If I ever leave