Chapter 29

Three days later

Laurents POV

What is wrong with me?... that's all that can come to my head. I'm at home I got out of the hospital two days ago I heard about everything that has happened and I just hate myself right now. I haven't talked to Yn or Jacob.. but I've talked to Larry he is so disappointed in me but I just need you guys to believe me. That day I was with Jessica I did nothing I swear all I could think about was Yn. I made a promise to her that I wouldn't fuck up. Jessica lied to Larry even if she is pregnant it's not by me. I have to prove to belle that I love her and that she can trust me. So I'm going to bail her out.

Yn's POV

I've been in here for three days now and Larry, Jacob and Lylah have been checking up on me. Honestly when I get out of here...if I get out I think it'll be best for me to start over. Stuck in my thoughts I hear someone saying my name over and over again so I finally look around and I see the security guard.

Me:Yes sir

SG:It's time to go

Me:What?

SG:Someone has bailed you out

I got up and walked out but didn't see anyone so I kept walking then I seen Laurent. As much as I wanted to fight him and yell at him I didn't have it in me. I just couldn't keep looking at him so I put my head down and sped walked out. I hurried up and called Jacob so that he wouldn't come after me.

Laurents POV
I know I was the last person she wanted to see but I really wanted to see her I needed to see her....to know that she's ok. I didn't run after her because I want to give her some time but trust me once I start running I won't stop.

Larry's POV

I was sitting at the house with Jacob when he got a call. When he hung up he looked at me in shock.

Me:What?

Jacob:Yn

Me:What?What happened? Is she ok?

Jacob:Your brother...

Me:What Jacob talk

Jacob:He bailed her out we have to go get her.

I grabbed my keys and we went to get her.

Jacobs POV

When we got Yn she just sat quiet the whole ride.

Me:I can't believe this

Larry:Me either

Me:Bonita...

Yn:Yes

Me:What's going through your head?

Yn:Umm Nothing I'm just a little tired

I know she's lying... we got to the house and she went straight upstairs.

Larry:You think she's gonna be ok

Me:We just have to give her space

1 week later

Yn has been talking a little more here and there. But not how she use to she's not really happy and it's noticeable. Larry and I were sitting at the island in the kitchen talking about Yn cause we are planning on taking her out to dinner. Lilo came running downstairs to Larry.

Larry:No run in stairs baby

Lilo:Sorry.. where's aunt belle?

Me:She should be in the room

Lilo:Can I go see her?

Larry:Yeah But be careful if she's sleep don't wake her ok

Lilo:Ok