Chapter 48

4 weeks later

Yn's pov

I am doing so much better, my strength isn't all the way there yet and I'm still trying to gain most of my weight back. I started my classes back on Monday and it's really been helping me. Tonight larry and I have an event.. I'm bringing some of my students and he's bringing some of his. It's pretty much a dance event but it's also a party. Larry and I have these cute matching outfits that I didn't even have to beg him to wear. Right now I'm at Laurent's house getting the kids situated before I have to leave.

Tina:How are you feeling today Yn?

Me:I feel really good today..better then yesterday because I got a little sick yesterday. But I'm ok now

Tina:That's good

Me:How's the baby?

Tina:She's good I'm still learning a lot of new things but this is a great experience

Me:I told you

Laurent walked in.

Laurent: Daddy's big boys.. uncle big niece

Lilo: Hey uncle Lau

She hugged him and went back in the living room.

Me:I just changed them and there's plenty of snacks in their bags. And please don't let them eat all of them so fast. Don't let lilo trick you into eating all her snacks either

Lau:Ok ok I got this girl

I kissed the boys then gave Lilo a kiss on her forehead.

Me:I love y'all be good

Lilo:We love you too

I left and hurried to the place because I'm running behind. When I got there I seen Larry standing in our section so I went over to him.

Me:Hey baby

He kissed me.

Larry:Hey babe, you ok?

Me:Yes

Larry's pov

I have a surprise for Yn... I hope it goes well.. I'm actually very nervous..but this is just going to show her that I can't lose her and how much I want her in my life.

"Alright guys we have two very special guest in the building..give it up for Larry from Les Twins and the beautiful Yn"

The crowd cheered and I grabbed her hand then we walked on stage. She grabbed the mic.

Yn:Hey guys it's such an honor to be here..especially with this crazy guy of mine

We laughed and I grabbed the mic.

Me:We're actually going to bring some of us students up here to join us and dance for you guys. We hope you enjoy.. Come on guys.. Its no choreography we just have fun

They came up and I told the Dj to play "Deja vu by Beyoncé". Once the song started My students and I Went first. Just playing around then Yn and her students went. We're all having a good time. It got towards the end of the song and Yn and I dance with eachother. I am absolutely loving this moment, I didn't want it to end but the song went off. We hugged tight and I kissed her forehead.

"Awww"

Everyone clapped and cheered. Yn and her students started walking of the stage.

Me:Wait guys

I got the mic and grabbed Yn's hand pulling her to me.

Me:Do you guys have a few minutes to spare?

"Go ahead" "Of course"