Chapter 41

Yn's pov

Today is the day...it's Jacob's funeral. I cried all last night getting myself prepared for today. As I'm getting ready I just stop... I stopped and stared out the window looking in the sky. I hear Larry come in.

Larry:Belle?

He came and walked over to me and I turn to him.

Me:I know he's watching me Larry... I know that he feels that I can do this today but I don't think I can.

He grabbed my hands.

Larry: Yn.. you got this ok I will stand up there and hold your hand the whole time if you need me to.

Me:Please

A few tears shed and he pulled me into a hug then kissed my forehead.

2 hours later

We are all sitting here in this church... I have held myself together as the pastor went on. Larry held my hand as I held Jacob's mother hand and Lau held her as well. I was zoned out until I heard.

Pastor:We will now have a song by Yn..

My heart instantly started beating abnormally.

Me:Larry please

Larry: I'm coming I told you I got you.

We walked up there and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. People kept yelling "take your time baby"... I'm singing this song by simple plan "gone too soon"... I have chills going all through my body.

Larry's pov

As I stood up there with Belle and listen to her sing I couldn't help but shed tears. Holding her hand I feel her start shaking. She squeezed my hand and looked at me. As she kept singing I pulled her into a hug.

Yn:I can't do this

Everyone heard her and they were all so sad. I held her as she cried in my chest.

JM: ¡Mi bebé! ¡Vuelve a mí! (My baby! Come back to me!)

Lau got up and held her. I took Yn to the back cause it started getting pretty bad. She was shaking, and could barely catch her breath.

Me:Yn you need to breathe calm down

She tried to calm down but she just couldn't. She started breathing harder and looked like she was about to pass out.

Me: Hey no no

Her eyes started closing and I sat her down.

Me:Look at me yn stay with me keep your eyes open

Yn:La-Larry I c-can't

Me: You can and you will now look at me

I put my hands on her face and she looked at me.

Me: Jacob would be so proud of you.. Yn you got up there and you sound amazing you do amazing.

She frowned her face up and cried more.

Yn: Larry please don't leave me

Me: I'm not going anywhere

I pulled her into a hug and she kept crying.

Yn:Please Larry please

Me:Yn I swear i always be here.

3months later

This has been a long 3 months....Yn didn't leave her room for 2 months after the funeral. She literally just started coming back out my brother has been doing so good with the babies. Yn still gets them but the whole time she has them she cries. But lately it's been getting better, I just want to see her smile again. Lau has gotten a girlfriend but I begged him not to bring her around because it'll only make Yn worse. Right now I'm actually walking to her room to check on her. I walk in the room and I see her getting dressed.