Chapter 40

Three days later

Laurent's POV

Larry came home yesterday and he is feeling way better.. I have this pit in my stomach.. like I'm disappointed in myself...I didn't mean to have sex with yn but it just happen..

Larry: What you think about?

Me: About what?

Larry:No what's on you mind?

Me:Oh nothing..

Larry: Talk Lau

Me:I did something bad...still not bad but bad because of the situation...

He gave me a confused face.

Larry: Which is?

Me:....I had sex with Yn..

His mouth dropped open.

Larry: Laurent ! Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas chez vous ?! Vous savez ce qu'elle vit et ce qu'elle pense de vous et vous ne faites que l'utiliser ! (Laurent! What is wrong with you?! You know what she's going through and how she feels about you and you just use her!)

Me: Je ne voulais pas que cela se produise Larry. Je me sens tellement horrible. (I didn't mean for it to happen Larry..I feel so horrible)

I know why he's mad I would be mad at me too.

Yn's pov

Every since the other day I haven't really tried making conversation with Laurent.. I talk to Larry a lot though. Laurent is suppose to come get the babies today until Sunday...I have yet to tell Jacob about what happened. But I guess I have no choice now because he's been questioning me all day.

Jacob: Bonita the last few days you have been acting weird talk to me.

Me:Jake...something happened.. something that I wish never did because now I am confused I am left with no explanation..

Jacob: What happened? What are you talking about?

Me:Laurent...laurent and I....we had sex.

He gave me a look of disappointment.

Jacob: So he's trying to use you?

When he said that there was a knock at the door. He got it and it was Laurent. As soon as he seen him he punched him.

Me: Jacob no!

I grabbed him.

Jacob: I'm really sick of you.. you using her hurting her not caring about no one but yourself!

Lau: Jacob just hear me out I swear I didn't mean for it to happen.. I know I've hurt her enough I wasn't trying to

Jacob: You need to go

Lau: Can I get my babies first.

Jacob went upstairs and hurried up and packed their stuff.

Lau:Yn I am so sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking..

Me: It's ok

Lau: It's not

Me:I love you Laurent as much as it hurts I can't see you like when it's time for you to get the babies you will get them through Larry

Lau:... I understand...I love you

Me:I love you too...

Jacob came back down with the babies and gave them to laurent.

Jake: Bye

I gave my babies a kiss and they left.

Me: I'm sorry Jake