Chapter 45

2 days later
Yn's pov

Jacob's mom wanted the babies today and tomorrow so that's where they are now. I love how she sees them as her own grandchildren. When I first asked Jacob to be their godfather she insists on being their grandmother. She also loves Lilo and Lilo loves her so all the kids are with her for today. Larry and I are at the grocery store about to get a few things for the house.

Me:Larry I'm going in the next isle to see if they have the bread we like

Larry:Ok baby

I walked over there and started looking.

Me:They always out of this damn bread

Just talking to myself when I see someone out the corner of my eye stand next to me. Didn't pay it any mind so I kept looking in the isle.

"Excuse me I just need to grab this real quick."

The voice sounded so familiar. I turned around and it was my mother.... She looked at me and she was so shocked.

Mother:Yn?...oh my god it-it's been so long..

She tried to touch me but I bagged up.

Me:Don't

Larry came in the isle and came up to me.

Larry:Look I got these for the babies

Mother:Babies?...you have kids?

Larry looked at her confused.

Me:yea...

Mother:H-How many?

Me:Three

Yes I say Lilo is mines.

Mother:Wow...already? Like so soon

Me:Listen you will not judge me you've been out of my life for a long time and I've been doing amazing without you

Mother:I'm not judging...well can I meet them?

Me:No...they don't need you..

Larry:Yn who is this?

Mother:I'm her mother..

Me:No..she doesn't know what being a mother is...she's just the person that gave birth to me

She looked at me and tilted her head.

"Baby you ready?"

I know that voice..My eyes widened and I refused to turn around... I was stuck. My heart started pounding fast and I started sweating. He came and stood next to my mother and I almost passed out.....it was Tyler...i thought he was in jail.. I thought I would never see him again.

Larry:Belle?

All these memories started flashing, everything that I forced myself to forget about came back...

Tyler:Is that Yn?

Me:Larry let's go...

Tyler put his hand on my arm and I just spazzed.

Me:Don't touch me!

Larry jumped infront of me.

Larry:Watch where you put them hands

They got face to face and my mother pulled Tyler. I felt myself about to have a panic attack, I grabbed Larry's hand.

Me:Larry please let's go

As we are walking to the car I just couldn't catch my breath. I started gasping and crying hard at the same time. We stopped in the parking lot and Larry put his hand on my face.