Chapter 23

Yn's POV
Next morning

This morning I️ woke up and I️ didn't want to move at all today. Anyways we didn't go bowling yesterday because of everything that happened but as soon as Larry left me and Jacob got to looking. I️ made a promise to him and I'm going to kept it. One of Jacobs friends works at the place that we need to go in order to get Larry's daughter back So last night he called her and she told us to come up there this morning. We had to bring Lylah cause she's the mother and we couldn't go in the without a parent of the child. When we got there she had to sign some papers and they were basically telling her that she needed counseling. But as long as she goes through with everything she can get her baby back. So after a couple of hours being at the place they finally tell her that she can get her daughter but she had to stay with the father until she's out of counseling. When her daughter came out I️ automatically saw Larry, she's so beautiful... luckily we came when we did because they were just getting rest to send her to this foster home. I️ looked at Lylah and she broke down.

Lylah:My Baby

Her daughter ran to her and they hugged for the longest. This is such a beautiful site. She gets to take her home today but Larry has to keep her and also tomorrow he has to sign the papers saying that he'll be responsible for her until Lylah gets out of rehab. We got outside the place and Lylah stopped me.

Lylah: Thank you so much I️ don't know what I️ would do without you guys I'm so thankful that you are back in my life.

Me:Oh no I'm glad that you are back in mine

She looked down at her baby and looked back up at me.

Lylah:Lilo this is Yn ... Yn this is Lilo

Me:Hi miss lilo

She looks so nervous.

Lylah:You don't have to be nervous baby

Lilo:hi

Me:Hey

We got in the car and it took us about 15 minutes to get to Jacobs house. When we got there me and Lylah started talking.

Lylah:So I️ know that she wants to see her dad and I️ feel like a horrible person for keeping them away from each other for so long.

Me: I️ was going to talk to you about that..

Lylah:Well they told me that instead of him going tomorrow he needs to go today and he has to have her with him.. so I️ want you to take her to him

Me:Really

Lylah:Yes I'm going to go inside and let her know that she's going with you.

Me:Ok

I️ went and sat in Jacobs car then called Larry.

Phone convo

Larry:Hey belle

Me:Hey Larry.. how you doing?

Larry:I'm alright I️ guess

Me:Well I'm about to be on my way.... is um Laurent there?

Larry:No... but even if he was you were still going to come I️ was going to make you come

Me:You just wanna see drama

Larry:Nuh uh

Me:Whatever but I'll be there in less than 20

Larry:Alright see you soon.

As soon as he hung up Lylah and lilo came outside. She sat her in the car and buckled her up.

Lylah:Ok Baby Yn is going to take you to see papa

Lilo:I️ finally get to see papa!

Lylah:Yes Baby