Chapter 44

Yn's pov
After the event larry took me to Jacob's house...well my house. When I walked in it looked different, it was decorated differently...the wall colors was different, everything. It was beautiful.

Me: Who did this?

Larry:I did

Me: What?

Larry: Remember when I ask you What's you dream decoration for house...this is what I make it out to be.

Me:Larry...oh my god...when did you have time to do this?

Larry:I make time

I smiled and wiped the tears off my face.

He grabbed my hand and he walked me to the room. Roses everywhere, balloons everything..

Me: Larry you didn't

Larry:I did..

Everytime I wiped my face off more tears came. He came over to me and turned me around then put his hand on my face.

Larry: yn...you deserve more than the world...I will give you my all..

I looked in his eyes then at his lips...then back in his eyes.

Me:I love you Larry

Larry:I love you more Yn..

He turned on some music and we slow danced...I feel like I'm in a movie....and I'm loving every minute of it.. there was a moment where we stopped dancing and looked deep into eachothers eyes... I swear I've never had this feeling before... it's so new to me I don't know how to explain it. He kissed me and I closed my eyes. Something about his kisses make me weak. I bagged up to the bed. Pulled away from the kiss and took his jacket off. Then he took his shirt off and I took off mines. I sat down and pulled down his pants. I looked at him as I licked around the tip. Then I slowly put it all the way in. As I listened to him moan and watch his sexy face I put my hand on my clit and start rubbing.

Me:Mmm

I sped up.

Larry:ffuck

He put his hand on the back of my neck. I teased him going slow and speeding up. He threw his head back and I went faster. He moaned then came. I licked my lips and he lightly put his hand on my neck and kissed me. Then, he slightly pushed me to lay me down. He kissed on my neck then down my chest and kissed my vagina through my panties. Taking my panties off while looking into my eyes made me so much more horny... once he got them off he bit his lip and spread my legs open. Holding them back he goes down and kisses my clit, still looking at me. He slid his tongue down my vagina then when his tongue came back up he sucked my clit. I bit my lip and laid my head back..

Me:mmmmm

His tongue made love to my pussy . He did circles around my clit then he started flicking his tongue on it fast. Literally every second of this felt amazing. He started back sucking my clit and I felt myself start to cum.

Me:Oooo fuck I'm coming

Once I came he stood up and held my legs back...lined his dick up with my hole then once the tip was in he looked me in my eyes again. We kept eye contact and he slowly went in... each stroke just made me wetter. He scooted me back on the bed then laid on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him and he went deeper.

Me:Fuck..

I moaned.. then I put my arms around him and he put his around me. Listening to him moan in my ear was everything.... This is love.. Larry is making love to me... he was going deep enough to make me cum but slow enough to make me wait. I flipped us over to where I was on top. I went slow I leaned down to kiss him and slowly grind on him. It feels so good.. I moved from his lips to his neck. He wrapped one of his arms around me and with the other he grabbed my right ass cheek.