Chapter 17

A/N - I said I wasn't writing anytime soon but I reread the story and forgot how much I loved writing it and also really didn't want to do philosophy revision so I continued a chapter I'd started writing forever ago, fair warning the beginning is a bit steamy but it's an emotional rollercoaster damn.

I sigh contentedly as I cuddle up to Tori as we watch friends on my tv, one of her hands lazily strokes my hair and I almost feel as if I could fall asleep here. I can feel her heart beating and every time she laughs my head bobs up and down like I'm on a boat.

"I'm so happy right now," I murmur.

"Hmm?" She asks, having not quite heard.

I prop myself up so I'm looking at her, "I'm very happy,"

A smile rises to her face, "So am I,"

She leans forward and her lips press against mine softly, we kiss for a few seconds then I pull away.

"More?" She asks, moving to kiss me again.

"You're not allowed I'm afraid," I say, resting my head back down.

"So cruel," She says.

"I know," I say with a smile although she can't see it.

"Two can play at that game," She says.

Her hands are cold as they slowly make their way down my body, tracing the curves of my skin, until her hand is resting on my hip where my dress has ridden up. She gently strokes as her hand moves to my inner thighs. I react involuntarily and my breathe catches, she chuckles and her fingers inch closer to dangerous territory. I almost groan as she traces shapes through my underwear and then suddenly she stops. I turn to look at her and she has a smirk on her face.

"So cruel," Is all I say.

"You love it," Is her response.

Her hand returns and I tilt my head back, her lips find my neck and my breathing increases as she gently sucks. Her other hand moves under my bra and I bit my lip. I decide enough is enough and flip over so I have a leg either side of her. She gazes up at me, waiting for what I'm going to decide to do. I smile as I tug my dress over my head and drop it to the floor. I then reach behind me and unclasp my bra. I feel vulnerable as I watch her eyes scan up and down my body.

"You're so fucking beautiful," She whispers and I lean down to kiss her but she stops me and pushes me back upright.

She sits up and I watch her, looking down at her face for once. Her hands trace my thighs and she watches my face for my reaction. Then she finds something to occupy her mouth, I arch my back as her tongue flicks, closing my eyes. She pulls away and I whimper.

"Lie back," She whispers and I do so willingly.

She kisses my thighs, moving down them torturously slow. Then her hands take the place of her lips as she strokes my thighs, her fingers skimming along them. She plants kisses along the edge of my underwear and my breathing increases. I almost flinch as her cold hands move my underwear aside and gasp as her tongue finally makes contact. It's over quickly, my back arches and I restrain myself from being too loud. I lie there for a moment afterwards, catching my breath, and watch as Tori gets up to take a drink from the cup on my desk.

"I take it you enjoyed?" She asks.

"Don't ask questions you already know the answer to," Is my only response.

She laughs and sets the cup down.

I move over to her and bury my hands in her hair as we kiss. I pull away with a smile.