1.6 Hangover

Nagisa's POV

I wake up to a massive headache and a disgusting taste in my mouth. Turning towards Karma's side I rub my eyes followed by opening them though to my disappointment I'm met with just empty air.

"Karma?" my voice was not even above a whisper, after coughing a couple of times I decide to try again. "Karma?" this time my voice was more clear, I sit up only to make my headache worse. I must have drunk something yesterday, seeing as I have this massive headache. 

The door opens and my sadist of a boyfriend walks in his usual smirk plastered on his face, my eyes travel down to his hand that was holding a glass of water. Though one of the details I just couldn't help but miss was the fact that he hadn't even gotten dressed yet. "You were really drunk last night baby," he walks towards me his smirk never budging.

The mattress dips down beside my legs, I grab the glass of water from his hand, desperate to get rid of the horrid taste covering my mouth. After pretty much chugging down the water I immediately regret it as my headache gets even worse. "Sorry blueberry, we didn't have any aspirin left," I nod slowly laying back down in the process.

Before letting myself completely rest my aching head against my pillow I reach out towards the nightstand searching for my phone. After a few awkward movements with my hand I finally find my phone, grabbing it and turning it on I nearly have panic attack.

"Karma! Work started three hours ago!" I quickly sit up again though just as quickly clutch my head, the pain almost taking over my thoughts. "Don't worry blueberry, I already called in and said you got sick," a breath of relief escapes my mouth as I lay back down, finally being able to rest, well before my thoughts started running wild again.

"What about your work?" I ask him, my voice quite obviously filled with worry. "Called in sick as well," he chuckles a little and leans towards me.

"Karma, you can't just lie like that!" my loud tone of voice echoing in my head making the pain even worse if even possible. "Blueberry, calm down," he whispers close to my ear, his voice soft though still laced with a hint of playfulness.

"I'm already ahead at work, who cares if I miss a day at work," he lays down beside me wrapping his arm around my wait, pressing at a certain spot on my waist making cold shivers run down my spine.

The awful taste that I somehow blocked out of my mind for a few minutes came back, making me want to throw up. "Want some more water blueberry?" after a slight nod and a few minutes of laying in a lonely bed the door opens once again, though this time he was carrying a water bottle.

He lays down beside me just like before and gives me the water bottle. I started drinking though much to my dismay the taste in my mouth just wont go away, after a few seconds I stop and catch my breath only to start soon after.

"Come here bunny," I choke at the nickname and look at him, heat spreads through my face though confusion as well. "Bunny?" he chuckles softly and then caresses my cheeks with his pale hands.

"Don't like the nickname blueberry?" he looks into my eyes and his usual playfulness is evident in his gold orbs. I never really minded the nicknames he usually gives me, and it always felt as if he already has used every single one out there though 'bunny' was definitely a new one. "I don't really care."

He grabs something from his pocket and quickly places it in his mouth, closing it just as swiftly. The confusion that was there just moments ago came back once again, as one of his hands lightly grabs the back of my neck he pulls me closer, the other hand slightly tilting my head up.

His soft lips could be felt on mine and heat quickly spreads through my face. He starts slowly moving his lips, mine following shortly after, our lips starts moving in sync and I feel him pull me closer.