As I'm walking downstairs out the dorm, Sam and Tyler are waiting in the lounge area. They both grin at me obviously knowing what just happened. "You did it didn't you?" Sam asked grinning at me. I laughed. "And what did I do exactly?" I knew what they meant, I just wanted to hear him say it. "She jumped in bones!" Tyler coughs. I cross my arms and move my neck forward, leaning my ear closer to Tyler. "I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't quite hear you." I say holding my ear towards him.

"You know, I heard you through the door." He says smirking at me. I am completely horrified. What type of person listens to two people making out? Obviously Tyler.

"You fucking perve." I say rolling my eyes. "All we did was make out!" I add getting kind of angry. That has to be the weirdest thing anyone has ever done! Not only is it invasion of privacy, but that moment was private! Shit I don't need this to get around. It's not that I'm embarrassed for people to know that we made out it's just I don't want to be known as the girl who dates guys after a fucking week! Tyler throws himself onto the couch and burst into laughter.

I stand in front of him with a straight face. I'm infuriated at this moment that he even bothered to listen. He probably decided to jerk off in the fucking hallway while he listened.

"Relax Leah it's not that big of a deal. We were going to find out anyway." He says. What's that supposed to mean? . "Not a big deal." I mock. I take my finger and point it in his face. "Well it's a fucking big deal to me Tyler!" I push my hair back and start pacing around the lounge. "Dude, calm down. Leah if it bothers you so much we won't say anything okay?" Sam continues to try to comfort me. I shrug it off. "Alright," I get closer to them and squat placing my hands onto my knees. "But if I hear anything, I mean anything, I'm coming for the both of you." I threaten. They look at each other and laugh in my face.

Are you shitting me? Do they think this is a fucking joke? I scowl at them to assure them that I'm very serious. "Okay okay, we won't." Tyler says gathering his emotions. I nod. "I'll see you later." I say walking out the dorm.

When I told them not to say anything, I meant it. Yeah I made the first move on Christian but that was a moment of weakness. The thoughts kept replaying in my head over and over. Christians hands on my body drove me mad. Hopefully this date we go on goes well.

I make it back to my dorm to see Mari sitting at her desk doing school work. She turns in her chair and looks at me. "Where were you this morning?" She said sounding concerned. I closed the door locking it behind me and went through the closet to see what I wanted to wear. "Oh I was at my brothers dorm." I said tossing outfits out. "Okay...Bj wasn't there though." He said. I nodded. "I know." Why is she being so nosey right now? Did Sam and Tyler say something already? I swear to god I'll freaking murder them. 

"So you were with...Christian?" She asked sounding confused. I nodded. "Whats the big deal?" I ask her getting defensive. I turn around facing her and look her directly in the face. I was officially aggravated by her snooping trying to see what I was doing. She throws he hands up as if the cops were pointing a gun at her.

"Nothing at all. I'm just saying you guys have been getting close." She says turning back to her laptop. I roll my eyes. Why does it matter to her? "So? What's wrong with that?" I ask her trying to pry the information out. "Nothing, it's just after you left from the party I seen him chatting up with that blonde haired chick, I think her name was..Madison." I can see that she's really thinking hard about this.

What does it matter if he was chatting her up. Unless they were doing something other than that. My thought swim around my head of all the senarios that could've happened with Christian and Madison. I moved closer to her officially interested in what had happened after I left that party. "What else happened Mari?" I questioned. She gave me a worried look and remained silent. I pushed my hair back and began to pace around. "Mari!" I yelled. Her eyes grew large. "Okay okay, Jason told me that he came later to the party and that Christian took her upstairs..." I could tell she didn't want to say anything. I didn't know what to think now. "Oh my god.."  I paced around the room so hurt. I feel so stupid. Of course he's a player. All that bullshit about me not being worth loosing it was all bullshit! "He- oh my god did he?" I was literally tugging at my hair. I wanted to stab him with a knife and that bitch Madison.  "Leah please don't do anything reckless." Mari warns me. I could see the fear in her eyes. Not for me but for Christian.

I threw myself onto the floor against the wall. I tried to fight my tears back but they rushed out of my eyes. I let out a huge wail and let the tears poor from my eyes. Everything he said to me was a lie. Mari walked over to me and placed her arms around me patting the side of my head. I placed my head on her chest and let myself cry.  "It's okay Leah shh." She says comforting me.

I was a fool to believe what he said. I knew it was too good to be true.

*You're not worth losing.*

His words replayed in my head as I let out my sob. Mari released me from her arms and I stood up taking my hair out my bun and letting it fall upon my back. Mari stood up frozen in place. "Leah, what exactly happened with you two? She asked. I rubbed my puffy blood shot eyes and pushed my hair back. "We made out. He told me some really heart felt shit. They were lies." I sit on the foot of my bed and stare at the floor letting my thoughts play through my head. "I don't know he was um, pretty drunk last night Leah."

Why is she fucking defending him?

I jump up from the bed and I'm infuriated.

"Why are you defending him! Blame it on the alcohol huh! He knew exactly what the fuck he was doing!" I yell. I can't believe her right now, sure the drinks make you think a little different but still, he knew what he was doing.

"Leah...come on he was wasted."  She says, still defending him. I laugh hysterically. Not because it's funny, but because she has the audacity to tell me what he did and then try to defend him!

I move closer to her. "If He was so fucking wasted last night why did he text me all worried? Like I said he knew what he was doing!" Shes silent. "You know what, I can't be in this room right now. I need to take a walk or something." I force myself out the door and slam it behind me. Next thing I know, I'm walking around campus completely oblivious.

I feel an arm reach out for me and grab my shirt. "Leah."

I turn around and Damon stands behind me. He looks at me and his expressions change instantly. "Are you okay?" He asks me touching my elbows.

I shake my head no and I fall into his arms sobbing. "He hugs me tight allowing me to cry.
"You're okay." He says while placing his chin on top of my hair. Minus all of Damon's flirtatious behaviors, I felt safe in his arms.
I knew I was going to have to talk to Jason about this before I say anything. I release myself from his arms and wipe my tears. "I need to find Jason." I say. He pushes his hair back and looks at me for a small moment. "What happened?" He asked. I sighed.
"Can you just tell me where Jason is?" I asked again. He sighed.

"Leah..." He said quietly. I rubbed my forehead. "Fine, I'm gonna go find him myself." I say walking away. I could hear him calling after me and his heavy footsteps behind me. He jumped in front of me and held my elbows in both arms. "Leah talk to me." He said. His voice was demanding, but his eyes were sympathetic.  "Look, I need to find out what Christian did last night with that bitch Madison." I explained. He looked shook.

"What?" I said. He shook his head. "Nothing, but um, Jason's out of town until tonight." I groan and kick the bench next to me. Damon stands there and allows to get rid of my anger. This weekend was a bust. I wanted to lock myself in my dorm all day and never leave.
Damon came with me back to my dorm and watched movies with me all day long. As for Christian, I don't plan to speak to him at all until I stop fantasizing about murdering him.