Chapter Thirteen

"Hey." He says next to the door. I nod, and e lets me past him into the dorm. "Where's uh, Bj?" I ask trying to make small talk. "He's at the gym with Damon." He simply says. Tyler waits by the door and looks around. "I'm gonna go find Sam." He says leaving immediately. I walk in and take a seat onto BJ's bed and Christian paces back and fourth around with room in his black t-shirt and black cut up jeans. "Before you say anything, what I said last night I didn't mean to call you a bitch. I was just angry and drunk." He says quickly. I nod. "And?" I say. 

"I'm a dick, and I fucked up big time." He says.
I began to laugh. He paused and looked at me. "What's so funny?" He asked.

It was hilarious to hear how worried he was as if he was about to loose me. I knew how badly he cared about me and it was just cute to see how worried he was just over me. "Nothing, I just love the fact that you care so much." I say smiling at him.  He takes a seat next to me a cuffs his hands together. "Is that a bad thing?" He asked looking down at the floor. I shook my head. "No its not. It's just...I've never met a guy so worried about loosing me." I say quietly. He sighs.
"It's because you're not worth loosing. I knew that from the first day I saw you." He says looking at me. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was grab his hand and wrap them together with mine. "Touché." I say smiling. We sat in silence for a moment. All I could think about was kissing him.

I looked at his eyes, and placed my hand on the side of his cheek. I pressed my lips against his. They were so soft and smooth. He put his hand on my hip and still kissing, we walked over to his bed and continued to kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slid his hands up my thigh. I felt my stomach flutter, and all I could think about was having him. "He lifted his shirt up as I pulled it over his head and he picked me up laying me on his pillow. He kissed every inch of my neck and back to my lips. I forgot about all of our surroundings and let myself slip into the moment.
  "God you're so hot." He whispered to me while kissing my neck. I gripped the bed sheets trying my best not to scream. My hormones were officially going crazy. The way he kissed me was so satisfying. It makes me want every inch of him. "Wait." I said finally snapping back into reality. "What?" He said still kissing my neck.
   "We need to take whatever this is slow." I say while slowly pulling from under him. He got up and grabbed his shirt and put it back on. "Yeah, Yeah I agree." He says. I nod.  I fix my shirt and redo my bun. Christian opens the door for me and leans on it. "I'll call you later." He says to me. I nod. "Alright." I say walking down the hall. I pause needing to say one more thing. "Christian?" I add. He opens the door back up and peeks his head out. "Yeah?" He asks.

My stomach is literally all over the place and I don't know if asking him out is appropriate at the moment. What if he says no? Screw it I'm going for it. "Do you wanna go out sometime?" I ask quietly while looking down at my shoes as I cross them over my legs multiple times. "As in, an actual date..?" I add.

   He looks down at his wrist as if he's checking his watch. "Hm, I don't know I'll have to check my schedule." He says joking. I smile at him kind of trying to figure out if he's serious or just screwing with my brain. He laughs and smirks at me. "It's a date."  He says. I'm screaming inside but I manage to keep my chill. "Cool, when?" I ask him.
   "Well how about Tuesday? I'm free then." He says. I push my hair back and smile. "I'm good with Tuesday." I say. He nods. "Alright gorgeous, I'll see you." He says to me smiling and slowly closing the door.

I knew that it was wrong to kiss him and I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help myself. Honestly it helped me solve some unresolved feelings for him. Christian was the guy that I've been wishing to have all of my life. I feel like now I could really be happy. I wanted to turn my life around from all the depressing shit that was going on back home, and that's what I'm doing.