Chapter Four

(Authors Note- Hi Loves! So as promised here are the next three chapters! Like I said before the first couple chapters are going to be short but when you get to around chapter fifteen it gets longer. But I would love what you guys think of the characters and the book so far! Okay now I'll let you guys can get back to reading haha.)

"Okay, I'm Christian. I'm majoring in Sports management to be precise. I was born here in California and I like to play ball...I guess you could say I'm one of the best three point shooters." He says with a nervous laugh.

I check my phone to see what time it was. Fucking five in the afternoon. Great this is going to take forever. I should've just agreed with the slut and went on my way.

Lionel laughs. "No way man my three point shots are golden, no one can shoot like me." He says.
"Yeah no my friend, I'd kick your ass in a one on one." BJ says. Lionel's eyebrows arch. "Oh really? Okay, I'll see you on the court during practice tomorrow." Lionel says. "Okay, we'll see whose the real MVP is." BJ laughs. I smile at the fact that BJ is happy. BJ hasn't been happy in the past two years. I'm happy things are changing for the better.

"Okay, tight dress your turn." Christian says to the girl. She rolls her eyes. "Okay, I'm Alex. Im majoring in nursing. I was born in Colorado, and um, honestly I'm here for the parties and you know, other things." She says with a smirk. 

If my guess on Alex being a slut wasn't right before, it sure might be now. God I'm so judge mental even when I tell myself I won't be.

Lionel leans over to Alex. "You know, I like parties too, and whatever other things you're into." He says with a smirk. She leans in also. "You're too cute, but no." She says giving him a smirk. I choke on my own laughter, and They look over to me. "Are you okay?" She asks. I nod. "If I'm being honest, what you he just said makes me want to vomit. Alex laughs. "Men right?" She says. I give her a half smile. She's not so bad.

Next everyone looks at me. Great. "So, Leah." Mari says with her chin on both of her hands looking directly at me. I can't help but give a nervous laugh. "Okay um, so I'm Leah, obviously. I'm from San Fransisco, I'm the youngest, I have a quite a temper, not really good with people. I have two brothers, Bj obvi, and I'm majoring in English." I say immediately. I could've sworn I was about to pass out from breathing.

"Well, interesting. So you're a writer or something?" Christian asks. I nod. "Well, I haven't figured that out yet. I'm sorry i'm not good with people." I clarify.

"So you're not good with people? You seem to be just fine with us." The blue stained hair boy says. "What's your name?" I ask. "Tyler." He says. I nod. "Well Tyler, I honestly don't know how I'm so chill with talking to you guys.. even though I'd rather get hit by a car than be in this circle right now, it's not so bad." I said.

Shit did I say that out loud? "You guys are alright." I add.

"Well," Christian looks at me. "I'm glad you decided to not get hit by that car." Christian says smiling. Next to me is Damon. Before he even begins to speak, Alex begins to speak. "Where's your other brother?" She asks. I gulp. I feel like my heart has fallen out of my chest. "He's um....." BJ then takes the wheel for me. "He's no longer with us." He says as quick as possible. I felt a small relief from my chest. Everyone is silent.

Why the fuck do I always bring up the fact that I have brothers? And why the hell do people always ask about his whereabouts?

"That's kind of sad." Lionel says. I nod. "Well um," I interrupt him. "Damon's next." I say. Damon shakes his head no, and picks up a red cup, downing it.

"I'm not doing this. You guys will learn more about me as the year goes, for now just keep me out of this friendly shit you guys have going on." He says in such a blunt way.

"Dick" Tyler says. "It's not about being a dick, it's about keeping shit to yourself." He says in a harsh tone, standing up walking off.

Well, he was nice.

Time had passed, more time than I thought i'd be in this hell hole. When we finish this little get to know each other bullshit, everyone exchanges numbers and begin to go back to their dorms. Mari, Christian and I talk a little. It was like eleven at night. "Mari, I'm gonna go say bye to BJ, then we can get going." I say heading up the stairs.

I reach BJ's dorm who he shares with Christian. I knock softly on the door even though it's wide open. "I'm gonna head back to my dorm, classes start tomorrow and I want to get a good nights rest." I say to him. He puts down his pajamas he has lying on the bed and walks over towards me.

"Alright, I'll call you tomorrow after practice." He says to me. Before I walk off I hesitate for a minute and then back around to BJ. "I'm sorry about bringing up Armon. It's sort of a habit." I say to him, hoping he's not upset. He sighs.

"It's alright, at least you didn't cry." He says. I give a half smile and wrap my arms around my brothers waist giving him a hug. "Don't ever leave me." I say to him. He rest his head on my hair and hugs me back.

As I exit his dorm room and walk down the hall I see Damon standing by the stairs, chatting with some red head girl. She seems to be flirting with him but he's literally paying her zero attention. I quickly try to walk pass the two and I hear him mutter, "Hold on a sec." I hear his heavy footsteps of his shoes walk behind me and grab my wrist softly. "Hey." He says. I quickly turn around. "What?" I say quickly.

"No goodbye?" He says. I roll my eyes. He grins. "Don't be like this Lisa." He says. My eyebrows arch. What the fuck did he just call me. I snatch my wrist from his hand. He has a shocked look on his face.

"My name, is Leah." I say to him. He raises his hands up in defense. "My bad, I forgot." He says. The girl that he was with calls out Damon's name. "Hey Damon come back." She says.

He groans and turns in her direction. "Fuck off I'm talking to her for a second." He says in the rudest way. She scoffs.

"You can't blow me off for this bitch!" She says out loud. I scoff, and walk closer in her direction. I don't even know her, "Unless you would like to be wearing ten pounds more of that shit you call makeup on your face, I suggest you shut the fuck up, and go find a guy who actually seems interested in you." I say raising my voice. Damon stands in front of me literally not saying a thing. The girl steps closer towards me. "You don't want to fucking try me!" She says. My nerves have been bad all day, so the next thought in my head seemed reasonable. I take off my shoes and toss them on the side of me, walking in full speed towards the girl.

Damon jumps in front of me and tries to hold me back. "First day Leah! First day. She's not worth it so for the sake of your brother, relax." Damon says, trying to persuade me.  "It may be the first day but it won't be the first time I whooped someone's ass!" I yell. Christian and Mari come running up the stair and their mouths drop. 

"Aw, would you look at that, Damon coming to the rescue how cute! You're seriously gonna let her talk to me like that?" She says. He shrugs, and She scoffs at him. I let out a laugh. "This isn't over." She says storming off. Damon rolls his eyes and wipes his forehead with the back of his hand. "You might wanna go." He says to me. I smile. "Gladly, let's go Mari." I say storming off. I hear the footsteps of Damon's shoes momentarily but it stops.

Even though she nearly ruined the first night, I was happy. I wasn't going to let some girl ruin my year. I wasn't the nicest person today but I just have to adjust. I can't wait for my classes.